Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

All right guys and girls, I am not so stupid as you can think. Since ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

lineus no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: i hate opea mini warm to ppl dont use a pearl w/o a data plan

Advertisement

All right guys and girls, I am not so stupid as you can think. Since I have prepaid than every _EVERY!_ service I use should be billed within short period of time (except intl. roaming). I see changes on my account after every call and text message usually in 5-10 minutes but there is no any changes in balance after using Opera via APN. I bought SIM card off eBay, TMO doesn't have anything with me, I never signed any paper or even enter TMO store.. they even do not have my name. How would YOU think they will charge me for data usage on prepaid??

Only suggestion is that they wait untill end of the month and take all money for data usage form account at once. But TMO is not so stupid I hope.. if so then anybody can have $5 on prepaid account and use unlim data for whole month and then throw SIM card to trash...
    Last edited by lineus; 04-24-2007 at 01:21 PM.
    BB Pearl+1GbMicroSD+PalmLD+4GbSD+BT Holux GPS

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

*giggling*....so then why do you have a huge bill??? ha ha ha...seriously...this is good.

ericugs no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by sashadelgado
    *giggling*....so then why do you have a huge bill??? ha ha ha...seriously...this is good.
    there are two different people here... original guy is different from the guy above.

and to the pre-paid person who thinks his data is free.. this is how TMOBILE prepaid sims work:

Your SIM card is loaded with a set dollar amount. For example, $25 worth of airtime credit translates into 25 days of unlimited data [read above]. Each day, T-Mobile deducts $1 from your account. This $1 per day grants you access to T-Mobile’s GPRS network for unlimited data usage [read internet access]. Once your prepaid account balance falls below $1, your unlimited GPRS access is disconnected. This means no internet, no AIM / Yahoo! client, no email, and no browser / calendar sync’ing.
    Last edited by ericugs; 04-24-2007 at 01:33 PM.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

eric---they are one in the same. If you read through the posts...the first guy (zippy or something) has HORRID spelling errors...and then the second dude...though he starts out as best as he can, he quickly slips into the same errors....

I love trolls!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Neither one of them understand that they will continue to have huge overage charges without the proper plan.

Quote Originally Posted by sashadelgado
    eric---they are one in the same. If you read through the posts...the first guy (zippy or something) has HORRID spelling errors...and then the second dude...though he starts out as best as he can, he quickly slips into the same errors....

I love trolls!

If you can read well enough you would understand that I am not author of this thread and never got huge bills.
    Concerning spelling errors: how many foreign languages do you know and can type with no mistakes? I doubt if any...
    Last edited by lineus; 04-24-2007 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Neither one of them understand that they will continue to have huge overage charges without the proper plan.
    Please explain me how does prepaid work....

ericugs no está en línea Stack level 3

I told you already. When you access data, you get charged one dollar and you have unlimited data for the entire day.

doophus no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E29EB7

Seems to me that Sashadelgado is the troll! Shes always starting arguments in the stacks.... And If the first guy is just trying to get internet for 19.99 a month he should join TMO because thats all I pay and I have the unlimited BB plan.

proanim8r no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E693F2

People on 'ludes should not post.

ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Wow I don't think someones ability to perfectly write in a language other than their native one should have anything to do with this thread.yeah I said this thread was funny but not because the author can't write perfect English. Man if I tried to write in another language I'm sure I would be a million times worse. And this forum shouldn't be a place where someone from a country other than the us gets made fun of because of his or her English skills. Sad.

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

ok folks Lets cut out the flaming comments...... Keep to the topic at hand or i will have to close this thread... This thread can be helpful if we stick to the topic....

Thank you
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

baseballkyle no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Quote Originally Posted by doophus
    If the first guy is just trying to get internet for 19.99 a month he should join TMO because thats all I pay and I have the unlimited BB plan.
    bizactly. if the TMO service is decent in your area, then they are by far the better carrier w/ regards to data pricing.

edwhite no está en línea Stack level 2

All kidding aside, and cracks about spelling ability (of which mine are terrible in any language) the bottom line is that even after all of the cloak and dagger and time spent trying to evade the charges the bill is almost $400 right? Or am I missing something. Also if the phone were purchased online and unlocked, you wouldn't need to sign a long term contract to get BB service. Correct? I have TMO and the plan includes 1000 voice minutes, and unlimited everything else for $59 plus all of the stuff the government piles on. I think/thought that was very reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by ericugs
    I told you already. When you access data, you get charged one dollar and you have unlimited data for the entire day.
    It is not correct for TMO prepaid plan I have because there is no any changes in balance related to data transfer. I also expected something like daily or per Kb charges but only SMS and calls make balance go down.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast