Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

That's hilarious. He said he doesn't want to give the ESN, because he can switch ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

nsarpong no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DF23E9

Re: i hate opea mini warm to ppl dont use a pearl w/o a data plan

Advertisement

That's hilarious. He said he doesn't want to give the ESN, because he can switch to cheaper plans (don't get that part), but he racks up crazy data fees! Sounds like a no brainer to me, sign up for unlimited, call T-mob and tell them I'm an idiot, I thought it was included. Haha. Hate to laugh at buddy's misfortune, but I don't understand his justification. Oh well, I love opera mini, and my T-mo service.

ericugs no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by nsarpong
    That's hilarious. He said he doesn't want to give the ESN, because he can switch to cheaper plans (don't get that part), but he racks up crazy data fees! Sounds like a no brainer to me, sign up for unlimited, call T-mob and tell them I'm an idiot, I thought it was included. Haha. Hate to laugh at buddy's misfortune, but I don't understand his justification. Oh well, I love opera mini, and my T-mo service.
    I think we're all confused at that :P

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I am surprised he got Opera to work on the phone (and how he got it ON the phone unless he uploaded it via Desktop Manager). Last time I tried to use a 7100T without BIS access, I had a "Data Connection Refused" error message on the screen until I called and added the BIS plan (I also was not able to browse on the BB browser). You can change your plan without giving the IMEI number by going online to mytmobile.com (on a PC).

zippys no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

guy i got a trick or a fool plan

on the cing. comp. its show me haveing my old phone a noika 6030 and a 1mb data thier say i can upgrade to unlamite data for 19.99 with 400 IM MMS SMS for 19.99 thire dont know that i have a Blackberry 8100 pearl so i dont have to use the bb plan only one thing tho i have to use mini opera b/c bb bowser uses a BB gateway hint very cheap plan for 19.99 unmaite Data and 400 MMS SMS very cheap a flaws on cing. thinging that i still have my old phone but i'm relley useing a BB with a basic meadia package now i'm getting the unmatie media package for my BB lol

now dont everyone go out and try it now!!!!
    Last edited by zippys; 04-24-2007 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Automerged.

PIN/ID

and yes my phone still say data refused con... but it work b/c of opea mini
    yes i dl my opera via usb
    remember inernet is inernet no matter on a bb or flip phone thier have the same properties i usees EDGE with unmiate media package
    and my carrir is cingular
    Last edited by zippys; 04-24-2007 at 08:08 AM.

PIN/ID

i think mod shloud make this thread "useful"

" how to get data plan for chaep on a BB illgael."

Steps1 buy a bb of ebay dont call the carrier to update ur phone staues

Step2 use your old phone inernet and use the inernet on ur pc to update your internet package for THAT old phone (via carrir wbsite)

step 3 enjoy the media inertnet on your bb

Step 4 if u got caught YOU dont know me

tippmann15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Feeding the troll

michelle3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Im not even about to be mean here cause...

1. i'm a newbie
    2. i'm not that BB savvy
    3. this person is convinced they are teh winnars!
    Last edited by michelle3; 04-24-2007 at 02:13 PM.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    This is such a weird thread. Half of it I don't understand the other half I'm just confused about.

lineus no está en línea Stack level 2

OK, after all you said here how can I explain that my Opera Mini works fine via APN on TMO Prepaid?
    BB Pearl+1GbMicroSD+PalmLD+4GbSD+BT Holux GPS

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Why not just get the BB data plan? Or just use a different phone that's not a BlackBerry? The reason I ask is because of the various things you can do with a BB with the right plan. Also, it will not work with a prepaid account. We are trying to help you here.

lineus no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Why not just get the BB data plan? Or just use a different phone that's not a BlackBerry? The reason I ask is because of the various things you can do with a BB with the right plan. Also, it will not work with a prepaid account. We are trying to help you here.
    Because I like BB phone but do not need to have any type of contracts. I was on contract with Verizon for 2 years and honestly hate contract system. I will leave US soon back home in Europe where operators do not lock phones and we pay only for actual call time and data transferred and have about 30 different plans per each provider.. so mobile industry is much more flexible. And here in US if you have unlocked phone and do not want to mess with contracts which sucking money from people providers have everything set to make your life harder.. if you do not have contract you are limited with low level phones and cutoff fuctions.. I have to rise BS flag.. sorry..
    I just bought Prepaid TMO card off eBay and it works for me just perfect.. yes I can't upload service books and use BB browser, but Opera works fine via EDGE and free of charge.. Anytime I need to leave country I can just get another sim card from my pocket and be totaly happy
    Anyway thanks for trying to help me

And please note: I do not mind to pay for service and not looking for "cheepou holes" but for my money I want to have flexible and high quality service and ability to cancel it whenever I want to whithout paying "early contract termination fees" and other BS tricks..
    Last edited by lineus; 04-24-2007 at 11:45 AM.
    BB Pearl+1GbMicroSD+PalmLD+4GbSD+BT Holux GPS

Quote Originally Posted by zippys
    omfg errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i dont have a data plan i use opea mini and fixed the tcp setting so the opera plays and it cost me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0.01 per kb i used 35,974kb my bill is 359.74 dollors omfg
    This isn't free of charge. That's per kb usage but if you say you get it free then good for you.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

OMG! Thanks for this thread! I am seriously LMAO!!! You k eep saying it's free of charge----ha ha ha----wow----you wanna give me $359.74 for free? Cause' I'll take it! LOL! I mean, that's free for you right????

OMG! LOL! Seriously though---your ignorance is a great source for comedy!

ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

This is funny.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast