Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i have the pearl for att and i did notice that myspace web page has ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ohnoitsella no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Has anyone noticed?

Advertisement

i have the pearl for att and i did notice that myspace web page has changed. its very similiar to the myspace mobile that att has for 2.99. I also have opera mini but yesterday i noticed when i signed in to myspace through oprea mini, that the language changed. everything else is english but myspace.

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

it might just be me but i cant do the face book thing no 1 i know is on there and the layout is wack

akordboy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~when I view myspace in opera mini, the language changed too. Looks Swedish to me.

sarami no está en línea Stack level 1

yea it happened to me to when I went on myspace. As u scroll down a lilo lower. It will ask u if u want it in english. Click it and it will ask u wut language. Select usa. It will take u right to the english myspace. Hope this helps.

akordboy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Quote Originally Posted by sarami View Post
    yea it happened to me to when I went on myspace. As u scroll down a lilo lower. It will ask u if u want it in english. Click it and it will ask u wut language. Select usa. It will take u right to the english myspace. Hope this helps.
    Thanks. I'll try that.

u welcome. ~via BB

Obtw don't forget to bookmark it so u don't have to redo it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

i don't understand the hype about myspace... i do have an account on there, and it's allowed several long-lost friends to find me once again... but... i don't really understand what the site makes people want to be on there so much...

djxphactor no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23FFB15D

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i honestly just use it for networking. If someone needs to get ahold of me they can call me if needed be they don't need to send mE a message on myspace lol oh well anyways back to work I go.

Cheers!

-X

djxphactor no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23FFB15D

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~********update********
    So it looks like its not just t month and or att my friend has sprint and her phone did it too and she doesn't even have a blakcberry. She texted me asking if I was having problems with myspace, then proceeded to tell me her myspace now says beta on it. I told her what happened and she's furious. I'm like if it means that much to you... Just log onto it thru your computer. Jeebus shiest!

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

Quote Originally Posted by djxphactor View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~********update********
    So it looks like its not just t month and or att my friend has sprint and her phone did it too and she doesn't even have a blakcberry. She texted me asking if I was having problems with myspace, then proceeded to tell me her myspace now says beta on it. I told her what happened and she's furious. I'm like if it means that much to you... Just log onto it thru your computer. Jeebus shiest!
    refer her to mobile.myspace.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12