Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How'd that work? I checked the accuweather website and they don't even list BB support, ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Handango Trial download...Accuweather

Advertisement

How'd that work? I checked the accuweather website and they don't even list BB support, they direct you to the mobile site like I did.

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask

No, I just set The Weather Channel radar as the home page. I could not get Accuweather to push to my phone. I noticed AW did have it listed but there is a 3 mth sub. on Handango. Yesterday was the first time I saw it but it said last updated 11/20/07. So who knows. I will wait and see how TWC radar does and go from there.

Thanks again!

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG

Why didn't you go to mobile.blackberry.com and download the free app. called BBWeather, from your BB browser. This free also.... I have the icon on my desktop of the BB and I click on it and it updates, also it will show the weather for 5 days.

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

Because in this instance radar and weather alerts are needed, BB weather only shows current forecast no radar or alerts

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask

I emailed Handango and asked about the registration code for the trial version and they said they don't offer trials on app that needs registration codes. Though I have the Weather Bug now and it works. They told me to email Accuweather, which I did and am still waiting on an answer.

I find it odd that Handango will offer a download free trial link but then say they don't do that. Hum?
    Last edited by TNgal22; 12-12-2007 at 05:41 PM. Reason: spelling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12