For anyone looking for a program to use to to store images, download themes/wallpapers, or ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Handango InHand BB Apps

Advertisement

For anyone looking for a program to use to to store images, download themes/wallpapers, or create PowerPoint pesentations from their BB, check out these apps. They're in the Handango InHand application on your BB (I'm not sure if they are on http://www.handango.com but feel free to look for them).

The first is ImageWallet II ( Productivity, $11.99 USD, 1 KB) which stores up to 6 images from your pc to your BB (without synching software). There are 2 versions but the Personal version is recommended if u have the following WAP Gateway carriers: T-Mobile (US, UK, Germany), AT&T/Cingular, Rogers, CSL Hong Kong, Airtel India, O2 (Ireland and UK), MoviStar Spain, and Vodafone (UK and Italy).

The second is BlackBerry Wallpapers (Entertainment, $14.99 USD, 1 KB) which has a HUGE library of thousands of wallpapers which are updated daily. Lifetime membership.

The third and final app is ScreenEngager Dynamic 5 (Entertainment, $24.95 USD, 1KB). This app is NOT compatible with the 7750 (all other global color screen BB models are supported). It allows you to access pics from your inbox (once they are emailed there) and change to other pics for quick image selection and presentation. Supports JPEG and GIF formats. It also allows free access to an optional, cost-free processing center to ensure minimal memory consumption.

I am not sure which carriers the bottom apps are compatible with but u can try to load them and see if they work. I may get the BB Wallpapers and let u all know what I think.

andrebsd no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240F09FB

Re: Handango InHand BB Apps

Gotta love that... 6 whole images?

The other programs may be good, but only having 6 pictures... I dunno, I don't think I wouldn't use it if it were free. JiveSide works nice if you have internet on your device, pictures just get stored off your unit then.

So yup... just my opinion, thanks for shareing some more software with us.
    PIN: 240F09FB - Feel free to msg anytime.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Handango InHand BB Apps

What phones does JiveSlide work on?