I bought GH3, I installed it via the desktop manager, and now it is on ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Guitar Hero 3 problem...help please

Advertisement

I bought GH3, I installed it via the desktop manager, and now it is on my phone. When I first turned it on, a message came up that said,
    "A network connection is required to enable all of Guitar Hero's features. Please check your phone's network settings for thus Game. Click to continue."

So I click continue and it says, "welcome guest" as it loads the main menu. There are only 4 songs that show up that I can play.

Whats the deal? It is recognizing me as a guest and not as a registered user.
    When I installed the game, it prompted me to Activate by entering my activation/registration number which I went ahead and did.

I do not understand what to do. I am fully connected to the internet via edge or wifi, and I have data services enabled with t-mobile. When I go to look at my network settings, there is no options for guitar hero 3.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    I think I figured it out. I went into options > advanced > applications. I found the guitar hero app, and the clicked on options then I clicked on edit permissions. I changed two of the 3 permissions from "custom" to "allow". (The third permission was already set to "allow".)

I restarted GH3 and it asked me to enter a user name, so I think I have it all straightened out now.

Its a cool mobile game, but it should be more like 5 bucks instead of 12-15 bucks.
    It would be better if it used real mp3s or the real songs. It would be worth the full 15 or even 20 bucks if it used the actual songs like all the console versions do.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Lol, I was going to tell you to edit your permissions, but you beat me to it.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    not to hijack the thread but i too have been having problems im unable to update my songs you know the three free songs every month its a no go allowed all my permissions able to play carrier but when trying to update the songs saying: A network connection is required to enable all of Guitar Hero's features. Please check your phones network settings for this game. emailed Bplay but havent had a reply from them for about 2 weeks but im able to check the leaderboard and all that good stuff but unable to update the three songs
    RedCurv07

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    I don't have an answer for your problem, but mine occurred again. I started the game back up some odd hours later, and I got the same message. I'm about to check my permissions again.

dbetanco no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    205D9596
    Hey! I got the same message and after tried editing the permissions without any solution ask to bplay.com help with this problem. I bougth the the one paid version for 3 free songs monthly. They didn't found the solution and give me 2 free games for the problem. Maybe that don't solve the problem but at least I feel comfortable
    Dario
    www.blackberryecuador.com
    Via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~