Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Interesting.. thanks for the info.. I didn't even know there was such a thing.... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Interesting.. thanks for the info.. I didn't even know there was such a thing.

thekingdaland89 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have tmo, I use tzones to connect to everything, even this site. I don't have the blackberry feature, you know, for email. I did have the BB feature tho. Either times I couldn't connect to aim or yahoo messenger. Though I can connect to google maps and also download things off the internet. Any other programs won't work. I don't know what it is that's wrong, I change settings in my BB and still can't connect when programs need my internet. It always says something stupid like can't connect please check your settings and try later. I have the BB 8100.

Brian80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    tzones aint really for BB the BB data plan is thats why they have it if you could use everything on tzones that you could with a BBdata plan what would be the point of a BB plan

buckeye81 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    This user has a data plan - just not a BIS plan. Surely the message services work on OTHER data plans as well as BB data plans.
    I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think these bberry-issued messenger programs run on the standard data plan. I think they use the PIN messaging architecture, which is only available with the bberry data plan.

The only workaround I can imagine is finding the direct link to the gchat for iphone webpage and seeing if that will work (that is if your current data plan does more than just sms and also allows you to access webpages).

thekingdaland89 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i can access google maps, no problem. everything in gmaps works fine. isnt that weird. and I HAVE HAD THE "BLACKBERRY FEATURE" and IT STILL DOSNT CONNECT TO ANYTHING BUT GMAPS!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12