Is there a BB application that you get when you sign up for Grand Central? ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

tj2311111 Guest

GrandCentral Seperate Icon?

Advertisement

Is there a BB application that you get when you sign up for Grand Central? Or do you just have to use the website to access stuff.

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: GrandCentral Seperate Icon?

http://grandcentral.com/howitworks/mobile_overvw
    It's all on the website. But it is mobile friendly.
    http://m.grandcentral.com

Man, that would be great to have an app to access your voicemails and manage numbers and stuff. Perhaps we'll see some cool stuff in the future with Google. Like a program that integrates gmail contacts with grandcentral on your BB.

tj2311111 Guest

Yeah man a BB application like that would be a must have. I bet google is working on something like you said. It would be cool to have a program to where all your voicemails get sent instead of email. Hopefully soon.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

I dunno if you ever tried Yahoo Go! for the Blackberry, but that's sorta what I envision for Google to make for us. All my Google services in one place. Except it would work a lot better and faster than Go! did because it's Google.
    Gmail, Grandcentral, Maps, Picasa, Reader, etc.

tj2311111 Guest

Yeah I actually use Yahoo Go. That would be a nice concept to use. Hopefully Google does something soon though. Havent heard anything regarding new programs from them.

tj2311111 Guest

Another question. With GrandCentral I can still use my Tmobile voice mail and recieve calls from my Tmobile number, right?

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Quote Originally Posted by teamjordan23
    Another question. With GrandCentral I can still use my Tmobile voice mail and recieve calls from my Tmobile number, right?
    Absolutely. It's totally separate and won't affect it. I personally have only given my real cell number to close friends, etc and my Grandcentral number is on my business cards and that's what everyone else gets. But now you'll just have two voicemail boxes.

tj2311111 Guest

Nice. Thanks for the help.

mikegelf no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by BenMarvin
    Absolutely. It's totally separate and won't affect it. I personally have only given my real cell number to close friends, etc and my Grandcentral number is on my business cards and that's what everyone else gets. But now you'll just have two voicemail boxes.
    It's funny you say that.. because I'm actually wondering the opposite -- if there's a way to setup GrandCentral so it LETS my current voicemail pick it up. Anyone know if that is possible?

The reason is b/c I use Simulcast transcriber, which I think is really great. I'd rather have all my voicemails in one place..