Page 49 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4445464748495051525354 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 1041

Originally Posted by 5angels I would love a GC invite if anyone can help I'd ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

  1. #721
    5angels's Avatar
    5angels no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    241c528b
    Posts
    45

    Re: Grandcentral Invite thread

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by 5angels View Post
    I would love a GC invite if anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

    Thanks,
    Frankie
    marino.frank@gmail.com

  2. #722
    Blukrystlz's Avatar
    Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it
    Posts
    5,250

    Re: Grandcentral Invite thread

    Quote Originally Posted by 5angels View Post
    I would love a GC invite if anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

    Thanks,
    Frankie
    Gotcha!

    I still have more if anyone needs one!!!
    ~Blu~




    Blukrystlz@pinstack.com


  3. #723
    wingzero1's Avatar
    wingzero1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    21

    Re: Grandcentral Invite thread

    If anyone has any invites left I would really appreciate receiving one.

    you can email me at gtrvr38@yahoo.com

    Thanks,

    RM
    Last edited by wingzero1; 11-27-2007 at 05:18 PM.

  4. #724
    vortec7's Avatar
    vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1
    Posts
    531

    Re: Grandcentral Invite thread

    I would greatly appreciate it if someone could shoot me an invite.

    kylegwilliams@gmail.com

    Thanks ahead of time!

  5. #725
    tackdetack's Avatar
    tackdetack no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    576

    Re: Grandcentral Invite thread

    I would love one!
    tackdetack@pinstack.com

    if anyone has any extras that would be great!
    -You don't need eyes to see, You need Vision.

  6. #726
    aznxtamboy's Avatar
    aznxtamboy no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    7

    Re: Grandcentral Invite thread

    I would also like to try

    Can someone be so kind and invite me TIA...

    aznxtamboy@hotmail.com

  7. #727
    5angels's Avatar
    5angels no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    241c528b
    Posts
    45

    Re: Grandcentral Invite thread

    Thank you Blukrystlz.

  8. #728
    5angels's Avatar
    5angels no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    241c528b
    Posts
    45

    Re: Grandcentral Invite thread

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzero1 View Post
    If anyone has any invites left I would really appreciate receiving one.

    you can email me at gtrvr38@yahoo.com

    Thanks,

    RM
    Invite has been sent.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by vortec7 View Post
    I would greatly appreciate it if someone could shoot me an invite.

    kylegwilliams@gmail.com

    Thanks ahead of time!
    Invite has been sent.
    Last edited by 5angels; 11-27-2007 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Automerged.

  9. #729
    wingzero1's Avatar
    wingzero1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    21

    Re: Grandcentral Invite thread

    Invite sent. Enjoy!

    Quote Originally Posted by tackdetack View Post
    I would love one!
    tackdetack@pinstack.com

    if anyone has any extras that would be great!
    -------
    Thanks got the invite!

    Quote Originally Posted by 5angels View Post
    Invite has been sent.
    -------


    Invite has been sent.
    Last edited by wingzero1; 11-27-2007 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Automerged.

  10. #730
    Blukrystlz's Avatar
    Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it
    Posts
    5,250

    Re: Grandcentral Invite thread

    Quote Originally Posted by aznxtamboy View Post
    I would also like to try

    Can someone be so kind and invite me TIA...

    aznxtamboy@hotmail.com

    Do you stil need one?

    well i sent ya one anywayz!
    Last edited by Blukrystlz; 11-27-2007 at 10:14 AM.
    ~Blu~




    Blukrystlz@pinstack.com


  11. #731
    tackdetack's Avatar
    tackdetack no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    576

    Re: Grandcentral Invite thread

    Thanx!!
    -You don't need eyes to see, You need Vision.

  12. #732
    aznxtamboy's Avatar
    aznxtamboy no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    7

    Re: Grandcentral Invite thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Blukrystlz View Post
    Do you stil need one?

    well i sent ya one anywayz!
    Hey Blukrystlz!

    I still need one but don't see the invite in the email.

    Does it take a while to be sent there?

    Thx

    **Update**

    Yea got it! Thx again!!!
    Last edited by aznxtamboy; 11-27-2007 at 10:21 AM.

  13. #733
    Blukrystlz's Avatar
    Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it
    Posts
    5,250

    Re: Grandcentral Invite thread

    Quote Originally Posted by aznxtamboy View Post
    Hey Blukrystlz!

    I still need one but don't see the invite in the email.

    Does it take a while to be sent there?

    Thx

    **Update**

    Yea got it! Thx again!!!
    your welcome dear..

    dont forget to pass some on to stackers!!
    ~Blu~




    Blukrystlz@pinstack.com


  14. #734
    mealiffe's Avatar
    mealiffe no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2

    Re: Grandcentral Invite thread

    I'd like an invite if there are any still available - I'm happy to invite others on this thread in return.

    jeff [at] mealiffe.org

  15. #735
    e-berry's Avatar
    e-berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    PIN/ID
    23001419
    Posts
    308

    Re: Grandcentral Invite thread

    sent ya an invite! enjoy!

    remember to thank and share as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by mealiffe View Post
    I'd like an invite if there are any still available - I'm happy to invite others on this thread in return.

    jeff [at] mealiffe.org

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •