Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I am downloading it now. It seems like it will help me out with my ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG

Advertisement

I am downloading it now. It seems like it will help me out with my busy life!
    Thanx for the heads up on this application..........
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

skicson no está en línea Developer
    A few questions. First, what carrier are you with? If on Verizon are you using VZNavigator or a puck to get to GPS features?

If access to GPS is not an issue, try setting a location for your current location and see if that works properly. If it says "location saved", then set an alert location to be the location you set. In a minute or so it should activate. If there's a problem, please let us know either here or send an email to info@gwhizmobile.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerjoe View Post
    Ok I set a reminder for a task and set it to alert me when I I got near my work. I do not know if it is user error or not. But I have not got any reminders with the GPS feature yet. I still like the program I just hope I can get the GPS alert to work. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I am with US Cellular. Connecting to GPS is not a issue. After following your steps I got a notification via GPS. I think one of the issues is with google maps 2.2 it is not finding my location accurately.

Quote Originally Posted by skicson View Post
    A few questions. First, what carrier are you with? If on Verizon are you using VZNavigator or a puck to get to GPS features?

If access to GPS is not an issue, try setting a location for your current location and see if that works properly. If it says "location saved", then set an alert location to be the location you set. In a minute or so it should activate. If there's a problem, please let us know either here or send an email to info@gwhizmobile.com

Thanks

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Hello fellow stackers! I have played around with this app for a few days now and for me I will say this has been a great app to have! I did have a little user error at first, but the guys at g wiz quickly responded to me. And I figured out what I was doing wrong. I have found it is easy to set a task. And then you can even add a agenda to what needs to be done. Setting a alert for a cretin time worked flawlessly. The more places you go you can easily add new locations with just a few clicks and save them to set reminders easily for the next time you get near that location. It is so much easier to go to one spot on your blackberry and have a detailed list of everything you need to do. Rather than going to your calander, memos, and tasks. This program does not replace all of that but just works well with them! Becouse you are doing it all from one spot. I say this is a must have for people that like to schedule stuff on their berries! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12