I recently swiched cell carriers Verizon to TMOBILE and sadly can not use GTalk.... this ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

orzik no está en línea Stack level 1

Question GoogleTalk issues - 8120 TMobile

Advertisement

I recently swiched cell carriers Verizon to TMOBILE and sadly can not use GTalk.... this is the message I get:
    "Connection Error (65) Problem Receiving Data From The Server"
    Any ideas anyone?

P.S. I have upgraded the OS to 4.5. Before upgrading the GMail app would not work as well as the internet browsing was shut!

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Have you resent service books to your device? If not do that by clicking on the icon where you would set up your email and choose service books. That should help with the browser issue then try reconnecting to google talk. If that doesn't work try removing google talk and downloading it again. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Question

I did reinstall the GTalk application many times... however I did not resend the service books as I could not find a place to do so... in the Advanced Options I can preview and delete them...
    I do not have an icon to set up email... not sure why / I am on BES
    Any tips Li2327?

Thanks!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Did you accidentally hide the Setup/Manage Internet Email icon? If that doesn't work log onto your T-Mobile account and look for Setup BlackBerry Email. That should give you the option to resend the service books.

Question

I did not have the Setup/Manage Internet Email icon at all... I just upgraded to OS4.5 and I do not have it either? is it a separate option that I need to push through? will look into that...
    I am under enterprise contract which means that I do not have access to log onto my T-Mobile account and look for Setup BlackBerry Email.

Any suggestions?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Call T-Mobile and ask them to send you the service books. My BB is on a BIS account so I don't know much about BES. I thought it was possible to access a BES account on MyTMobile.

Will do
    Thanks

excursion no está en línea Stack level 1
    You need the data plan from T-Mobile. If you don't have it, it will give you that error.

Question

I have data plan. Also, I am using BES for email...
    TMobile support tels me that everything looks OK on their end.... my BES admins say that they have no restrictions either... it used to work for me with Verizon just fine.
    what do I do? Any ideas?

Thanks,