I've installed Gtalk and added all my MSN contacts to PSI, but i don't see ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

deevusone no está en línea Stack level 1

Google Talk/PSI adding MSN contacts

Advertisement

I've installed Gtalk and added all my MSN contacts to PSI, but i don't see all my MSN contacts when i launch google talk on my BB or on the PC. On PSI, i see a lot of my contacts with question marks. On google talk, i only see a few contacts that are online. But for some of the offline contacts, i verified that they were online. Any idea to what the problem is and how i can fix it?

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by deevusone View Post
    I've installed Gtalk and added all my MSN contacts to PSI, but i don't see all my MSN contacts when i launch google talk on my BB or on the PC. On PSI, i see a lot of my contacts with question marks. On google talk, i only see a few contacts that are online. But for some of the offline contacts, i verified that they were online. Any idea to what the problem is and how i can fix it?
    The Best way to solve that problem is to go to www.beejive.com download or OTA JiveTalk, try it for a month it supports all major IM, GTalk, AIM, MSN, Yahoo and more - worth a try!
    Last edited by DjSmooth; 05-12-2008 at 11:13 PM.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    I believe they have to accept the invitation that it will send to them.

DonGato no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well, which server are you using for the MSN protocol?

dbetanco no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    205D9596
    I know what is going on.... They don't have to confirm you.... YOU have to confirm them, just click on psi each contact where the question mark appear and then click accept.
    Http://blackberryecuador.blogspot.com

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~