Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Not sure what you mean by using google talk to use thier AOL im contacts.... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Google Talk Help

Advertisement

Not sure what you mean by using google talk to use thier AOL im contacts.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

lmc0434 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32B09322

i use google talk to talk with my aim contacts.since it is jabber based i have configured it to talk with all my AIM contacts and it works great I'm not getting the double messages anymore

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by lmc0434
    anyone using google talk to use their AOL im contacts have an issue like mine.. I added a transport today and now when people respond to my messages it doubles their responses on my BB..I see what they say twice!!! it still works just really annoying the screen fills up real quick
    I had this problem once before also. I solved it by upgrading the OS and rebooting my BB (taking the battery out and putting it back in).

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    But I'm back with the other problem I originally posted about. I just looked at my BB and noticed that once again, I had gotten booted from Google Talk messenger (I know it's still in beta but geez). If this keeps, I will be deleting it permanently or does anyone know of any updates?
    I would say this is due to the network and beta stage of the app, a combo of both. Remember, a beta is a beta. Not finished, so you cant expect it to work 100 percent.

KeNNethX no está en línea Stack level 3

I used to have random once-in-while disconnects, the last several days I have it happen all the time and it is taking FOREVER to sign back in...maybe its my carrier...maybe its Google-talk. I am using a Nextel 7520. I can say that G-Mail has been having problems (on my PC in the last 24 hours) and Google.com/ig was too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12