Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ This app is great but erases your calendar entries from the previous ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

kermalou no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    This app is great but erases your calendar entries from the previous month. The contacts API has been released but nothing out yet.

nateshiner no está en línea Stack level 2
    Very suddenly, events that I add from the BB are not showing up on google calendar when accessed by computer. Google calendar to blackberry sync is working, however.

Anyone else having this issue? It only started within the last week for me. No device changes, no hard resets, no sign out from sync, no events that would seem to cause this.

Can someone else test an event from bb to google calendar? i've searched here and google groups for solutions but have found none.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    mine shows up on desktop calendar just fine
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

Kalrog no está en línea Stack level 1
    Anyone figure out how to sync existing items on the BB to Google calendar?

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3
    i have a question regarding having two calendars (google calendar and work calendar - outlook) separately...

i sync with my outlook on my work pc for work calendar and i synced today with my google calendar using google sync...however, it merged all my entries into default calendar on my bb which is my work calendar...is there a way to keep them separate? i know u can have more than one calendar on ur bb...i have 3 - one for work, one for my gmail address and one for blackberry.net...is there a way that my outlook only syncs to my work calendar and google sync syncs google calendar with gmail calendar on my bb? does that make any sense?

Quote Originally Posted by jsaradhi View Post
    i have a question regarding having two calendars (google calendar and work calendar - outlook) separately...

i sync with my outlook on my work pc for work calendar and i synced today with my google calendar using google sync...however, it merged all my entries into default calendar on my bb which is my work calendar...is there a way to keep them separate? i know u can have more than one calendar on ur bb...i have 3 - one for work, one for my gmail address and one for blackberry.net...is there a way that my outlook only syncs to my work calendar and google sync syncs google calendar with gmail calendar on my bb? does that make any sense?
    any ideas guys? how to keep calendars separate when syncing outlook and google calendars?

penpower no está en línea Stack level 3
    Google just updated google sync to .44, and older version is .42

jorgeg.ledes no está en línea Developer
    Yeah and has anyone figured out how to sync the different calendars that one has with OS 4.5, basically one calendar per each that's polled into the blackberry which is great but it would be cool if one could sync those to different google calendars and color match them
    Best regards

Jorge Ledesma
    PIN 2440BE7C

www.blackberrygtd.com

penpower no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jorgeg.ledes View Post
    Yeah and has anyone figured out how to sync the different calendars that one has with OS 4.5, basically one calendar per each that's polled into the blackberry which is great but it would be cool if one could sync those to different google calendars and color match them
    I am not sure if I understood your question correctly. I think you can only sync with the calendars that are associated with the gmail account you used to sign in with google sync. However, if you've worked in google calendar before, you know you could add some preset calendars to the main one and make your calendar more useful. If you tried to sign in with another gmail account, your BB's canlendar might get wiped out and reloaded with 2nd account's info instead (if you chose server wins on conflicts) or your 2nd gmail calendar gets wiped out and reloaded with your BB's info (if you chose BB wins on conflicts). Correct me if I was wrong.
    Last edited by penpower; 06-30-2008 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by penpower View Post
    I am not sure if I understood your question correctly. I think you can only sync with the calendars that are associated with the gmail account you used to sign in with google sync. However, if you've worked in google calendar before, you know you could add some preset calendars to the main one and make your calendar more useful. If you tried to sign in with another gmail account, your BB's canlendar might get wiped out and reloaded with 2nd account's info instead (if you chose server wins on conflicts) or your 2nd gmail calendar gets wiped out and reloaded with your BB's info (if you chose BB wins on conflicts). Correct me if I was wrong.
    i think u r right...but that wasn't his question. his question was in OS 4.5.x, u can have more than 1 calendar...for example see my post above...i have 3 calendars associated with each of my 3 email inboxes setup on my bb - a work one (which i set as default on my bb), a blackberry.net one and one personal (gmail). now when u sync using google sync...i want to be able to sync it to the calendar on my bb associated with my google email address and not the default one (which is, my work one that i sync with outlook on my work pc). because, what happens is that the google calendar appointments get added to my calendar associated with my work email address as its default one and so they get into outlook on my work pc - which i wud like to avoid. i hope i clarified it...any help/suggestions from anyone wud be great...

firegeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    My Google calendar is set up for my MSN account. I believe you can go into google calendars and set up and account for each e-mail account. Then set up one of them as your primary and import the other 2 calendars into that one calendar. You can view several calendars combined onto one. Let me know how that works for you.
    Firegeek......and crackberry addict

jorgeg.ledes no está en línea Developer
    Yeah, what I want does not work !!
    Best regards

Jorge Ledesma
    PIN 2440BE7C

www.blackberrygtd.com

gqsmoov28 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2425EBB5

Google Calendar Sync and OS 4.5

D/Led the new OS 4.5 last night from the Orange Romania site, now I cannot find a link to support the load of Google Calendar Sync on my BB. It was supported in 4.2, is it not supported in 4.5 or is there and international link to Google where I can find the download for my phone?

jr!
    jr! no está en línea Stack level 3
    Has anybody noticed lately that google sync does not provide a list of calendars to sync with, just "default"?
    There are quite a few people with this problem here in the google help forums:
    http://groups.google.com/group/googl...d9261ceb9b84d#

EDIT: apparently google are aware of the issue and are working on it.
    Last edited by jr!; 08-16-2008 at 12:37 AM.

danmcg no está en línea Stack level 1
    Version .46 is out and there is talk of it fixing this issue. I'm checking it now...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast