Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

try this direct link: http://m.google.com/sync/apps/0.4.2/...GoogleSync.jad... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: Google Sync for the BlackBerry

Advertisement

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874

Wow did you guys know that you could use jott to google calender?that's so cool.just record the appointment and it appears in the calender then could sync with your berry.

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e

thats awesome do we gotta set it up to jotto?

PIN/ID
    320FB874

Yes you need to set up an account on jott and add google calander as a jott link

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e

i already registered just gotta add the calnedar link

PIN/ID
    320FB874

Yes and you're good to go.I didn't know jott supported google until I tried it awhike ago.its really works well.lol

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer

Great info. Gotta try it out.

JayC33 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by JayC33 View Post
    ATT 8300 v4.2.2.89

I downloaded Google Calendar Sync and when I try to sync the app tells me I need to install the BB calander patch. When I go to the BB website it tells me there IS NO PATCH Available for my OS. Does anyone know of a work around, or am I out of luck?

Sorry, OS has been corrected.

Ok so I tried a battery pull, and reinstalling Google sync and still have the same issue. Anybosdy have any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

pearlnewb no está en línea Stack level 1

I just started using this... I hated it when the new Yahoo GO! (supposed to be better, ahem) stoped syncing my calander on my old phone, junkie t-mob SDA that worked fine, but fell apart, then they just stopped supporting it altogether... wait, now I'm just rambling! anyway, been looking for a calander for my pearl, and now here is a free one!!! Kudos to Google, Raspberry to Yahoo! I love the new google calander!

studio253 no está en línea Stack level 2

I just uninstalled. The events that I would load onto my BB would sync to Google but would randomly remove themselves from my BB calendar. I thought I was losing my mind. I would save an event and then check back 5 minutes later and it was gone. I didn't think to check google until I got home. When I checked google all the events were there. I'm using an 8800. anyone else have this issue?

Lorax no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23FEF3EF

I had to uninstall too. I had a unique problem that I didn't see anyone else here mention. I work in Supply Chain and have suppliers all over the world. I had a supplier in Mexico on Pacific time send me a meeting notice in Outlook ( I'm using BES). The time was corrected to Eastern Time zone when I accepted since that's where I am. My Outlook sync'd with my BB and then The BB sync'd with Google but for some reason Google switched the time back to the Sender's Time zone which moved the event 1 hour earlier on my google calendar. Then the event would update on my BB and Outlook changing the meeting.

I tested this multiple times and it happened every time and only with events that were cross time zones. Everything else that was new sync'd fine.

Hopefully, they get this one worked out in the next version.

Barry

jade79 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by furtive View Post
    "Login failed. Your phone doesn't support end-to-end secure connections."

huh?
    Has anyone found a solution to this? It is the same message I receive when I try to sync on my Tmobile 8100.

Singsong no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: Google Sync for the BlackBerry

I notice the last post was two weeks ago and no solution. I get the same thing. I'm on T-Mobile in the UK. I've searched other threads and no go, but a few are having this problem. Must be some one out there who figured it out?

Singsong no está en línea Stack level 1

I think I have the solution to >> Login failed, Your phone doesn’t support end-to-end secure connections.<< when trying to get google sync to work. You need to change the APN setting. If you google "APN settings (your network)", then go to options / Advanced options / TCP on your BB. I had to take my battery out (with it still switched on) before they the new APN settings took effect. Google sync worked perfect first time.
    Last edited by Singsong; 02-08-2008 at 10:15 AM. Reason: typo

maizydaze no está en línea Stack level 2
    I just downloaded google's calendar sync and I love it! I am a huge google fan and I am thrilled not to be dependent on the Outlook calendar anymore...except for the contacts. Does anyone know how to sync my contacts from gmail to my BB and vice versa? I couldn't find any information on google.

Thanks!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast