I have Google Sync on my BB (8310, ATT) and it has worked, as far ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

robinson no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Google Sync deleting events

Advertisement

I have Google Sync on my BB (8310, ATT) and it has worked, as far as I know, without problem until just recently. Now, it has started deleting events on the BB that are beyond the sync window (currently set to 24 weeks). This is a bit problematic as any thing being scheduled that far out tends to be important. Any thoughts on solving this issue would be most welcome.

DomConway no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Google Sync deleting events

I had the same problem and couldn't find a way around it, so uninstalled. Sorry to not be much help but at least you know it's not just you...

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

same here....it's like it only keeps the current 24 weeks or whatever you have it set for and you have to sync every week to get it onto your BB Or is it just me??
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

jevid no está en línea Stack level 1

Not sure If this helps you any, but if you enter the events on the Google Calendar (versus entering them on the phone), they don't get deleted during a sync. For me, this works. It's not a perfect solution, in that it's usually more convenient to enter them on the phone, but, it does seem to be a decent work around.

studio253 no está en línea Stack level 2

I had the same problem and just removed the program. I scheduled events with clients and double booked one because when I checked my calendar it showed clear. I thought there was a problem with the BB itself at first.

whsbuss no está en línea Stack level 3
    That's why I just use the invite feature on the BB and google. That way I know the events are going to be there. When I have time I just deal with the google inbox for the calendar events.