So I have a generic data plan and just figured out how to get google ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Darthchalupa no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Google Maps on Blackberry 8330

Advertisement

So I have a generic data plan and just figured out how to get google apps on my bberry, its installed and works, its just that all I can do is zoom in and out and observe everything like google earth, how do I get it to do all the fancy stuff like directions and etc.

btw this is v1.45 i think? Do I need to update to get the additional features or something? Help would be appreciated.

PS: I also have a question regarding Maufait, its features are something I desperately need, but whenever i try using the program i come up dry, i just get stuck at the register screen and the website for the program doesnt even seem to exist, however another member suggested super pages mobile and it looks great but when i downloaded it to my desktop its just a .JAD file, I put it on my media card but I cant install it because its not associated with a .COD file, can anyone help me with this?

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    First, the newer ver of ggm include google latitude, cool feature.
    Second get "Ota Loader" is adesktop app to put jad files to your bb via pc, at the blog section look for "JerrysD mini tracker" and at the bottom in that blog you will find it.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by ealvnv; 04-17-2009 at 08:43 PM.

Darthchalupa no está en línea Stack level 1
    Nevermind, I just didnt look in the menu choices, tried it out and this app works like a charm!