Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Can't download blackberry maps because it says 'no blackberry device found, which is (delete expletive). ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jonno51121 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Google Maps help

Advertisement

Can't download blackberry maps because it says 'no blackberry device found, which is (delete expletive). Tried downloading google maps, I first get the message "The Blackberry desktop software does not have Blackberry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer". Which is close to Microsoft (delete expletive) speak. Then when I try to add the Google Maps it says "No additional applications designed for your device were found". I'm beginning to wonder if this is a piece of expensive (delete expletive) for people in pin stripe suits who like to look superior? Have I wasted my money?

htownblade no está en línea Stack level 1

k thanx for the link.... so i did download it n it did get download it in my phone but the problem is i cant get it on in my phone i dont know where is it....but wen i use the appliction loader i see the file plzz help

jorgeg.ledes no está en línea Developer

Does anybody know why it says, its not available for ATT user, yet you can download, I'm wondering if some service books are needed for it to work properly
    Best regards

Jorge Ledesma
    PIN 2440BE7C

www.blackberrygtd.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12