Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I am having issues after the install. I ran the older release no problems. I ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

IamI no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Google Maps 1.5.3 is out

Advertisement

I am having issues after the install. I ran the older release no problems. I try to run the program and get a message like module xxxxx does not match the codefile timestamp of sibling module xxxxx.

I have deleted and re-installed several times. I don't see any entries in modules that llok funny.

I am using an 8703e.

At a loss as to what to try now.

jembrey73 no está en línea Stack level 2

I just downloaded the new gmm and it is working fine for me. My directions come up clearly. I tried several different directions and they all worked perfectly.

**edit**

I posted this before I noticed there was a page 2 to this thread. Oops.

visortgw no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by IamI
    I am having issues after the install. I ran the older release no problems. I try to run the program and get a message like module xxxxx does not match the codefile timestamp of sibling module xxxxx.

I have deleted and re-installed several times. I don't see any entries in modules that llok funny.

I am using an 8703e.

At a loss as to what to try now.
    I have experienced the exact same thing with an 8703e (VZW). I successfully re-installed v1.5.2 using Google Mobile Services installer (http://mobile.google.com) -- it has not yet been upgraded to v1.5.3.

IamI no está en línea Stack level 1

Thank you very much.

I was able to ust that version fine. I didn't know about that particular page.

IamI

micherooo no está en línea Stack level 3

I keep getting this annoying message on the new 1.5.3
    "The application gmaps8100_v4_1_L1 is attempting to change device settings. Would you like to allow this?" etc....

Whether I press yes or no, the message keeps repeating itself. I can't even get out of it without doing a battery pull.

What's strange is I backed up my BB before I upgraded it, tried to restore my last backup, but 1.5.3 version is still there.

Any advice?

I tried downloading through mobile.google.com, but under applications, it's called "Google Services 1.3.0" not Google Maps 1.5.3 before. Is this like a HUGE downgrade? I'm confused. At least I don't have the annoying problem anymore...but I'm still obsessive about having the latest version!
    Last edited by micherooo; 06-16-2007 at 10:09 PM.

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Quote Originally Posted by kayos72
    yep working here too
    the only diff I have seen.
    if bluetooth is off it no longer prompts to turn it on.
    I just downloaded and notice this as well. I'm glad they fix this. It was annoying for me cuz I don't have a GPS Bluetooth and I had to select yes regardless.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123