I can't find a solo link to download the icon, but I got this through ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

nateshiner no está en línea Stack level 2

google docs launcher

Advertisement

I can't find a solo link to download the icon, but I got this through google mobile updater... Here's that link:

http://www.google.com/m/products

KendallParis no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: google docs launcher

I don't think you'll be able to actually download a launcher. Normally, the only ones that are available, have download next to it on the list, like maps and GMail.

nateshiner no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by KendallParis View Post
    I don't think you'll be able to actually download a launcher. Normally, the only ones that are available, have download next to it on the list, like maps and GMail.
    well, i definitely have a docs icon on my bb. other google launchers i have are for news and picasa. other google apps i have are for maps, gmail, and search.

i only wish they'd issue a notebook launcher, too, because i use that on my bb and my pc, and it would help a lot. and, of course, so would a calendar that auto synched with my bb calendar. google is allegedly working on wireless calendar synchronization, but time will tell

KendallParis no está en línea Stack level 1

Well, please let me know when you get that Google Notebook icon, I haven't tried to download anything but Google Maps, so I had never heard about or seen anyone with the other icons. Thanks in advance.