I've just started using my google calender, I know that you can sync your own ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

supamansimon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304feb1f

Question Google Calender Question

Advertisement

I've just started using my google calender, I know that you can sync your own calender between google and your device but can you make it to where your device can be sync'd to where it will add your public calenders to your phone without having to do it manually?(I hope i'm making sense)

rokinDa8703e no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31e84d1b
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Yes, you can get google sync from google mobile services and it will do it on a schedule or manually.

Cheers!

supamansimon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304feb1f
    Yeah thats what i was wondering and I downloaded the app to my phone and it sync's my personal calender but i searched a few public calenders and added them, but after I synchronize it the public calnder events don't show on my phone. any ideas why?

csa819 no está en línea Stack level 2
    The Google Sync feature on the blackberries and the destop sync for outlook will only sync your primary calendar. The easiest way sync isto add the items from your public calendars to your personal calendar. If you clic on the event details, there is a section marked "calendar", there should be a dropdown screen, and you can switch the event from the public calendar to your primary calendar. If there are a lot of items you want to move, it may be easier for you to export the public calendar you want to a file, then import the file into your main calendar.

bonebox no está en línea Stack level 3
    Google Sync for BlackBerry will support calendars other than your personal one. After you log into Google Sync, go to Options and scroll to the calendar(s) that is/are listed below "Sync these calendars" and click it. It will pop up another screen that should say "My Calendars" at the top and have your personal calendar listed. Underneath that it should list all your "Other calendars". Select the ones you want to sync, save, and resync.
    Last edited by bonebox; 04-07-2008 at 06:04 PM.