I am currently using google calendar sync with my main google account. My girlfriend has ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Cadmonkey no está en línea Stack level 2

Google Calendar Sync

Advertisement

I am currently using google calendar sync with my main google account. My girlfriend has shared her calendar which appears on my main google calendar online but it does not appear on the blackberry.

Is there a way to view her shared calendar on my blackberry? I don't want to add her email account because then I would receive all her email. I just want the shared calendar.

Thanks!

marg_it no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had the same issue with my personal life calendar VS my work life calendar.

I obviously haven't upgraded the OS (or Google Sync- I are teh_lazy lately), so I don't currently have the weird disappearing additional calendar problem, though...

Open Google sych on your bb.
    Hit the menu key.
    Select Options.
    Scroll down to Sync these Calendars:
    Select the calendar and "my calendars" will open.
    Check the calendar you want to add to view in your bb calendar and save.

You're all set!
    Last edited by marg_it; 08-15-2008 at 09:47 PM. Reason: blonde moment.

There is no option to sync anything other than "default calendar". Default is the only option.

Are you currently running google sync version 0.4.2 or the newer 0.4.4? I have found that the problem exists with people using 0.4.4. Everyone on 0.4.2 can still sync multiple calendars.

If anyone has a link to google sync 0.4.2. please let me know.

Thanks!

I just wanted to update everyone as I have been trying to figure this out today. I uninstalled v0.4.4 and found a link to install v0.4.2 thinking this version works. I was wrong, the only calendar available is still "default" and none of my other calendars appear.

Between gmail not updating read/unread status and now this calendar sync problem I am just about ready to switch to yahoo.

FYI: Here is the link to v0.4.2 for what its worth
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...d.php?p=610372

s-one no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hey I'm having the same exact problem but my circumstance was that Google Sync did allow me to select from a list of calendars to sync when I was on the original bb 8310 4.2 OS. When I recently upgraded my os to 4.5 I lost the options to sync multiple calendars. I too only get "Default Calendar" as my only option. I hope there is a fix/workaround for this.

marg_it no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yeah, it occurred after posting I've not upgraded the OS or Google Sync (hence the slapdash edit).

Since I'm too n00b to link, in the Google Mobile Help Group>Discussions>Google Mobile on BlackBerry Devices>Can't Sync Multiple Calendars, Google states they're aware of the problem, they're working on it and will post any updates to that thread.

jr!
    jr! no está en línea Stack level 3
    Here's the link:
    http://tinyurl.com/6333ng