I have installed the latest version of this app OTA - I donwloaded the app ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

gvoutos no está en línea Stack level 1

Gmail Mobile app - no network

I have installed the latest version of this app OTA - I donwloaded the app through Blackberry Browser on this device. When I start the app and login, the get the "loading..." message in the top right corner and then the message "This program requires a working data connection. Please check your signal strength".

I am using a Bold, OS connected to a corporate BES. I can get to Gmail on a browser on my corporate PC.

I've tried loading my carriers (Telstra) APN in the TCP settings but this did not help either.

My questions are:
    - where can I get our admins to check on BES to see if errors are popping up?
    - what settings need to be changed on the BES to allow this traffic?

(PS I've also tried the Facebook app for BB and it also fails).

Your help is much appreciated.

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    if your BB is connected to BES its possible that the BES admin have a firewall up for all BBs connected, so yes the first thing you should do is check with them, i assume you are able to browse with no problems otherwise?
    **There are 2 types of people in this world: those who use the search bar and those who do not**