Hi there. I was wondering if anyone else noticed a significant battery drain when using ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

tboooe no está en línea Stack level 3

GMAIL mobile app draining battery???

Advertisement

Hi there. I was wondering if anyone else noticed a significant battery drain when using the Google GMAIL mobile app? I recently switched to a BOLD from a Curve and the only new app I use is GMAIL. The battery drain on my BOLD is significant. After only 4 hours I have lost 3 bars on the battery meter. Any else notice this?

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by tboooe View Post
    Hi there. I was wondering if anyone else noticed a significant battery drain when using the Google GMAIL mobile app? I recently switched to a BOLD from a Curve and the only new app I use is GMAIL. The battery drain on my BOLD is significant. After only 4 hours I have lost 3 bars on the battery meter. Any else notice this?
    I have not really dealt with google products on my storm since they all suck at the moment. ha. But on my curve I do notice that when I do use gmail my battery does go down quicker even when I am not actually using it. I think they need to address this quickly.