Anyway to use my BB's Address Book, while composing the email w/in Gmail's interface on ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ajmctaggart no está en línea Stack level 3

Gmail ap & BB's Address Book

Advertisement

Anyway to use my BB's Address Book, while composing the email w/in Gmail's interface on my BB? It is difficult for me to keep my Gmail addressbook correctly syncd w/ my BB...

Thanks,
    ajm

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: Gmail ap & BB's Address Book

Copy and paste?

Or go to your GMAIL account on the computer and add them there in your addy book...

Then when you go to compose email, it will pop up like you were sitting at a computer...

EX:
    Type N and your n contacts will pop up.

gschoelles no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gschoelles no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask

Why do't you just have gmail downloaded with the rest of your email instead of using the gmail interface. Or just leave your mail on the gmail server ond not worry about sync'ing you mail. Just some silly thoughts, don't let me bother you.

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4

Or you can use the gmail app and download it directly to your BB. Point your BB browser to www.gmail.com/app. That's another alternative if you don't want to add your contacts from gmail to your addressbook. I use gmail but I already had my contacts in outlook, so I just synced my BB with outlook and I have all of my contacts. The gmail app will put the gmail icon on your homescreen and when you're in it, its just like the gmail interface on your desktop.

ajmctaggart no está en línea Stack level 3

Ya, copy and paste doesn't work, and the reason I like the Gmail ap, is it gives you access to all your emails, and isn't sitting on your BB device. I recently imported all my contacts to my Gmail account, but I dont want to have to remember to sync that up too all the time...

Gmail already allows you to make calls from your Berry, you can use the gmail app to begin a phone call for any contact in your Gmail address book,

Im sure they'll figure it out soon enough...