Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Originally Posted by c0rinne It allows you to access your actual gmail account. Reading/deleting messages ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by c0rinne View Post
    It allows you to access your actual gmail account. Reading/deleting messages on your bb is great, but they're still there in your gmail account. Also, you can access your archives, trash, draft, etc. boxes as well. And e.g., if you have a gmail contact that you need to email but it's not on your bb, then you can still email them from the app. You'll just have to look at it to see all the other features. I use it.
    Gotcha! Thanks
    Bob Garon II, Kettlebell Coach

Fitness Has Nothing To Do With Looking Good.
    BobGaronTraining.com

Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook

sbrown712 no está en línea Stack level 3
    This is good stuff. I just downloaded everything on my 8320 using .52 and it looks like everything works. I really like being able to access gmail this way. I will most likely remove some of the package. I don't see need for google reader or the picture search feature.
    Thanks to the OP for the link.

bigmarv no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Optional
    [QUOTE=c0rinne;873628]It Reading/deleting messages on your bb is great, but they're still there in your gmail account.

Them were some good points there, but I'm able to delete my email thru BB push and they are removed from my Gmail account. Gmail app is a great app tool. But I think with OS 4.5 out now, you will see you emails just as good as you would through gmail. Its all really in personal preference because satisfaction is through the settings.

c0rinne no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240C94BF
    Are they gone from your trash folder in gmail? Because they aren't in mine, and I have 4.5 too.

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by c0rinne View Post
    It allows you to access your actual gmail account. Reading/deleting messages on your bb is great, but they're still there in your gmail account. Also, you can access your archives, trash, draft, etc. boxes as well. And e.g., if you have a gmail contact that you need to email but it's not on your bb, then you can still email them from the app. You'll just have to look at it to see all the other features. I use it.

Very well said. I almost never delete gmail emails, so I have a complete database of messages on the go.

goldenhours no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Yeah, thumbs up!

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to access your attachments in your gmail account, too?

n16ht5 no está en línea Stack level 2
    What gives google? Still no attatchments or html

I can't email pics~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Yeah or copy and paste.
    Bob Garon II, Kettlebell Coach

Fitness Has Nothing To Do With Looking Good.
    BobGaronTraining.com

Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234