Hi, I get gmail on my phone. But one very annoying thing happens. Everytime I ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

baller99 no está en línea Stack level 2

Gmail

Advertisement

Hi, I get gmail on my phone. But one very annoying thing happens. Everytime I send an e-mail thorugh gmail, I get the copy of the sent message on my phone. Is there any way to get rid of that?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Yes! Go here.

cpt.dangerous no está en línea Stack level 1
    had the same thing happen just set the filter like in the above link^ and you are set!

liltone08618 no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks for the help i have been trying to figure out this for the longest

davidbecker303 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Sorry for the dumb question, but I installed my gmail as soon as I got the BlackBerry and have never tried to access my BIS account. What do I run to get there, either on the BB or the home computer (WinXP/IE7)? How do I know my UID/PW?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by davidbecker303 View Post
    Sorry for the dumb question, but I installed my gmail as soon as I got the BlackBerry and have never tried to access my BIS account. What do I run to get there, either on the BB or the home computer (WinXP/IE7)? How do I know my UID/PW?

Here ya go! You'll create an account (which will be your VZW BlackBerry e-mail address) and then add your other e-mails in to push to your device. You'll need to know your PIN and IMEI numbers which you can get by going to Options>Status. Once you establish the account and set up all your e-mail addresses, you'll see new folders on your device for the new e-mail addresses.

Hope this helps!
    Roger
    Last edited by RogerG; 09-18-2008 at 10:49 PM.