Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Answer any question below and ColabNet will choose two lucky winners based on what they ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Giveaway contest #8 - Berry pix v2.0

Advertisement

Answer any question below and ColabNet will choose two lucky winners based on what they deem as the best replies.

Two winners will receive Berry Pix v2.0 for BlackBerry compliments ColabNet.

To enter the contest...
    Install the trial version of the software OTA here (colabnet.com/berrypix) then reply with your answer to any one of the following questions:
    1. What is one thing about Berry Pix v2.0 that you would like to see implemented in it's next release?
    2. What would you say is the selling point of Berry Pix v2.0?
    The two contest winners will be announced this Friday!

Good luck all!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Giveaway contest #8 - Berry pix v2.0

1) I would like to see the ability to move pictures from the BlackBerry pre-installed application to Berry Pix.

Ruminator no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23d2215a

I would like the ability to transfer images between two BlackBerries using Bluetooth!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

2). What would you say is the selling point of Berry Pix v2.0?

I'm really not answering this to enter the contest, but I figure the developers will read this anyways:

The main thing I liked (trial download expired) about Berry Pix was the ability to rename the files after they have been loaded onto the device, which the stock picture viewer that comes preinstalled on the devices don't except for when you initially download them off of a page. But pictures of like my dogs and other random things that I download and save, I either forget or am too lazy at the time to change the name of the picture before I save it into my device (Usually the latter of the two). Then after I have loaded them in I will go to show someone the pictures and since they are all named randomly I can't just go to search for, say example "ATLAS" (my dog) and have all of his pictures pull up. Instead I have to search for the one named atlas1, misc_pic01, MVC-234, etc...Whatever file I intially or the camera gave the device. Since its all in alphabetical order and I have about 50+ pictures on there, it just makes it a pain to have to scroll through all of them.

Yes, I realize that it is my fault for being too lazy or busy to change the names when I save them, but I will almost bet there are a good amount of other Blackberry owners out there who do the exact same thing as myself. So the ability to rename files AND group them I think is a big selling point.

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

Quote Originally Posted by Ruminator
    I would like the ability to transfer images between two BlackBerries using Bluetooth!

Thats not a default of the application, but rather a default of the BB itself. RIM does not open up any bluetooth transfers except headsets, keyboards, and the desktop manager.

Ruminator no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23d2215a

Sniff... A man can wish, can't he???

ddmnet no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

i agree... transfer images between two BlackBerries using Bluetooth!

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

From the looks of this post, the winner is going to be pretty clear unless some other users post their thoughts about this product. Come on people, thats one of the things that pinstack is here for! Customer feedback! LETS GO!

randpiers no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    300A3C0C

a photoshop plug-in to facilitate the picture editing/cropping etc. specific to BerryPix... a simple plug-in inside of the premier image editing package...

rp

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

The one thing I would LOVE is the ability to email pictures from the different categories set up in Berry Pix to addresses in my address book. You would sell a TON if this option were included. Thanks for supporting the forums!

kurrupt_1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23AEA032

I would like to send pics from my BB via bluetooth.
    "If you can't do it on one wheel, try harder!"

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

What would you say is the selling point of Berry Pix v2.0?

I think the ability to show slideshows of your pictures in different categories is an amazing feature, but I also loved the Screensaver I'd look over at my BB and my pictures would be slowing sliding across the screen, I could see the time and battery strength etc. I really loved the program and if I don't win a copy I'll buy it!

fogrocker no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    203731DF

Looks great to me.... downloading the trial as we speak

bruiser_04 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243FCD27

What I would like to see: the ability to use the trackwheel to scroll through pictures when I am previewing a picture.

Selling point for me: I really like the backup/restore feature, so when my bb decides to just freak out on me (it has twice this month) I would not be starting from scratch.

bhaynes527 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    4011206B

What is the selling point? I've only been using it for about 2 hours, and I love the fact that I can finally have a screensaver!! I spent almost a week looking for some kind of free/inexpensive SS software and I ended up downloading (and paying for) BBWallpapers...i've had it for about a month and I have downloaded 2 wallpapers and have no idea how to even get a screensaver. So basically, I think the best selling points are catagorization and the screensaver option!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast