Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Premiere collection of 13 of the most popular Solitaire games for Blackberry! Included Games... Klondike, ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Giveaway contest #16: Solitaire Buddy Gold

Advertisement

Premiere collection of 13 of the most popular Solitaire games for Blackberry! Included Games... Klondike, Freecell, Spider, Golf, Pyramid Golf, 3-Peaks, Black Widow, Beetle, Spiderette, Will o Wisp, Poker, Canfield, Pyramid!

To enter the contest...
    Answer one or more of the following questions and NickelBuddy will choose the winners based on what they deem as the best replies!:
    1. How many games do you currently have installed on your Blackberry?
    2. What features do you look for in BlackBerry Card games?
    3. Check out the NickelBuddy catalog; of the applications listed which interest you most?
    The three contest winners will be announced this Friday!

williamlc21 no está en línea Stack Lead
    #1--- I currently have no card games installed. I used to have the Texas holdem and that was the only one I liked, but I got burned out on it because that was all I played.
    "I'm the best there is. And even if you beat me, I'm still the best." -Fast Eddie Felson(The Hustler)

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G
    1. I have the following games on my BB: a. Dope Wars, b. Brain Up, c. Texas Hold 'em King 2, d. BrickBreaker, e. Ka-Glom!, & f. Stratego,

2. I look for BB Card games to be simple, interest holding and graphics comperable with a BB device!

3. I have interest in Blackjack Buddy Gold & Crossword Quartets (although not available for the BB!)

nickelbud no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks for your comments

Hi, thanks for your comments!

Just to let you know, both Blackjack Buddy Gold and Crossword Quartets are available for BlackBerry.

Cheers, Mike

Quote Originally Posted by UH8ME
    1. I have the following games on my BB: a. Dope Wars, b. Brain Up, c. Texas Hold 'em King 2, d. BrickBreaker, e. Ka-Glom!, & f. Stratego,

2. I look for BB Card games to be simple, interest holding and graphics comperable with a BB device!

3. I have interest in Blackjack Buddy Gold & Crossword Quartets (although not available for the BB!)

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    1) On my BB I have BrickBreaker, Reversi, Sudoku, Ka-Glom, Medieval Kings Chess, Texas Holdem 1 & 2, Klondike, Spider Solitaire, Tetris, Pacman, Hangman, BlackBerry NES, Mines, Space Invader, Circle Popper, Spin Pen and Rooster. Seems like a lot, but I do play them when I am not busy, traveling or just bored at work.

2) For card games, as with any game, I like to see an intelligent computer opponent. I want a game that is hard to beat, but is beatable. I like to see many levels, many different options, not a repetative game.

3) In the NickelBuddy catalog I am interested in Tic Tac Toe, Crossword Quartets and definitely the mobile spreadsheet Bantam Calc.
    Last edited by cp6169; 11-25-2006 at 06:49 PM.

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    1. i currently have 3 games on my blackberry, Texas HoldEm King 2, Brick Breaker and Nintendo NES

2. i look for good graphics, functionality and realness

3. Blackjack Buddy Gold, cant go wrong with a good blackjack game

PIN/ID
    3G
    Quote Originally Posted by nickelbud
    Hi, thanks for your comments!

Just to let you know, both Blackjack Buddy Gold and Crossword Quartets are available for BlackBerry.

Cheers, Mike
    Sweet!!! I must've misread the page!!! Thanks for your response!!!

I'm happy to see a few people posted replies. Anybody else want to chime in?

jhowle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3115EE05
    i have freecell, blackjack, and texas hold'em installed. what i look for in card games is smooth transition of graphics ie dragging cards etc etc. i also look for even game play where. i would have a use for all of the software in the nickelbuddy catalogue.

OK, well since there were only 5 people who responded, I'm changing the rules and giving everyone who responded by Friday a free copy of Solitaire Buddy Gold! (Even cp6169, who called my company "NickelBussy"

Thanks for your responses.

Just send email to info@nickelbuddy.com and I'll send you a copy over email.

Best regards, Mike

PIN/ID
    3056468b
    HAHA, thank you to all stackers who did not tell me I called them NickelBussy, good looking out!!

But the real thanks goes to nickelbud for the generous gift. Thanks again.

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    wow thank you very much! email sent

its like an early christmas present

PIN/ID
    3G
    SWEET!!! I just checked this post and found out I won!!! This is great!!! E-mail has been sent!!!

To anybody who didn't enter, here's a special promotion code for Solitaire Buddy Gold for Pinstack members at NickelBuddy.com.

Enter "pinstack20" when you check out at NickelBuddy.com for a 20% discount on Solitaire Buddy Gold. The code will be valid for the next 3 weeks.

Merry Christmas!
    NickelBuddy.com

PIN/ID
    3056468b

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast