Ok, I still can't download the My Cast Weather...getting Error 907 Invalid COD. I know ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Getting a little frustrated....

Advertisement

Ok, I still can't download the My Cast Weather...getting Error 907 Invalid COD. I know it is compatible because it was working before all the sudden going from BIS to TCP. My email has still be in and out, most of the time I have to reconcile to get it working again. According to att's CS, I am not receiving the service books like I should. He had me reboot, then try the internet (brower worked, Media Mall app did not), then he had me delete the WAP2, and IPPP service books, then register, and reboot, no BB browser after that. He suggested a wipe, which I have not done yet since I am at work and can't back up. I was no longer connected to BIS, I noticed. I had EDGE but under Service status, I was not connected. So I ran a digostics (though the PIN to PIN failed, I was registered), I was then connected to BIS, but still could not get the Media Mall to connect or even the My Cast to download. I have had issues with other things downloading, I get the same error but usually I can get it to work but not with My Cast.

Is a wipe the best thing to do or is there a setting somewhere I can check? HELP!!!!
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    question: have you logged on to your BIS account and resent the service books yourself? usually 907 invalid cod is the 'developer' issue ... but have seen it throw that if you have a bad connection (but still, im thinking most likely NOT). is this app you are speaking of a download from ATT's media mall (sorry im not familiar with it)

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Yes, I have sent the service books, at least twice. And I got the app from att's website under Cool Tools but tried to redownload it via media mall. I thought maybe I need the new Media Mall 2.0 app att has on their site but I can't even get that app to connect.

It is not necessarily the app that is the problem but my data. The CS said my service books were not coming in right so I needed to wipe my bb and start over.

I also contacted My Cast and they said that they don't handle the downloads for att and to contact them. When I told the att CS what issues I was having, that is when he said I needed to wipe my handheld.
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

PIN/ID
    ATA
    usually when CS says wipe, its not as extreme as what "we" think of wipe
    i'd say do a backup, wipe from the security menu and try again. ONLY wipe using jl_cmder as a last resort...

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Thanks! I will try that tonight. I hope it works.
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

PIN/ID
    ATA
    me too, report back and we can trouble shoot if doesn't work.

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Will do! Thanks again!
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

PIN/ID
    just ask
    No good. The app will still not download right. I am waiting to chat with another att CS to see if they can send me the downlink and see if that will work instead of trying to go through their media mall.

Also, when I did the wipe, I did not include 3rd party...should I have? Does the backup via DM backup the 3rd party apps?
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Update: After talking to the CS at at&t, I got it to download only to tell me that the subscription or version had expired and needed to redownload. Groovy! So I tried to redownload...Error 907 again. Grrr! Since I had already hung up from CS, I gave up. I tried again this morning, no luck. Tried a wipe again, even 3rd part apps since I don't have many and only one I paid for. No Luck. I got online to chat with att tech again, he could not find a problem so he put in a ticket for the tech to invegistate why I keep getting the error. I hope to hear back soon! I think it is the program now because I got my free Suduko to download just fine. Though my email is still not coming in, I have reconcile half the time to get it to work. Oh and after the 2nd wipe, I now have a wrench icon for bluetooth, mobile network, and screen/keyboard, along with the normal icons. Not sure how that happened or how to fix it. I did a battery pull but they are still there so for now I just hid them.
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Update...I did get the app to working again. When all else fails, go to the makers. They had me back up and running with just 2 emails!!!!
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee