Alright guys, The time is finally here! The newly renamed GetItBack (formerly FindIt 3.0) is ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Spartan115 no está en línea Stack level 2

GetItBack formerly FindIt 3.0 Goes into Limited Beta

Alright guys,
    The time is finally here! The newly renamed GetItBack (formerly FindIt 3.0) is being brought into limited beta by Convenience Software, and is being opened up to a select few Pinstack users. Unlike previous versions of FindIt, GetItBack is completely controlled by a web interface that you can login to from anywhere in the world. Here is what it looks like:

As I said before we are opening up to limited beta, and are looking for between 5 and 10 beta testers. If you would like to participate in the beta program in exchange for a free copy of GetItBack at the conclusion of said program, please email us at stating extremely briefly why you think you should be a tester for us, along with any qualifications. Mods, admins, and previous FindIt testers will be given special consideration!
    Applications should be sent to by tonight at 12:00 AM Eastern Time.
    Thanks a lot for your time.

Jason_Bourne no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for the notice

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    Awesome app. I have used a previous version and am very excited about the new version. Thanks alot.

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    darn.. i missed the cutoff time

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    Does the new beta work on OS version
    Needed to get a replacement 8330 Curve again, so I got a New pin and it's in my profile... Got 8330m now!