Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi everyone, We have developed a free mobile application Maufait Find !t that offers 411 ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

harry_b no está en línea Stack level 3

Get 411/local search, stock quotes, weather, news, book review on your mobile

Advertisement

Hi everyone,
    We have developed a free mobile application Maufait Find !t that offers 411 /local/yellow pages search, weather, stock quotes, movie showtimes. We are also adding Flight Status, News and Book review. Maufait saves all previous locations so you don't have to type it in everytime. The program and service is free. We developed it because we could not find what we wanted in the applications available now. Either they were too cumbersome to use or we had to download multiple application for each feature or it will not be compatible with all devices. So we took a midlet-web model for compatability and usability.
    The idea is to have all the basic key information available from one download and not multiple. Since its a midlet-web model, anytime a new service is added you don't have to download again.
    What's the harm in trying its free, try it. . Drop a not if like it or you don't like it. We need feedback so we can improve the product.
    OTA download: maufait dot com

Maufait: Get 411, stock quotes, weather, news, local directory search, book review on your cell phone
    Last edited by harry_b; 04-14-2007 at 12:59 PM.

melerant no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    32C029E1

Re: Get 411/local search, stock quotes, weather, news, book review on your mobile

Thanks for the post harry. I'll check it out.
    Ladies and Gentleman we are floating in space....
    "God didn't do that, you did that you fat @#$%"

58vette no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3049D993

Re: Get 411/local search, stock quotes, weather, news, book review on your mobile

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im doing the same it would be nice if a live link for ota was put in

58vette no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3049D993

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ok I went and checked it out its ok at first I didn't like the movie because it just lists the top10 at box office but I clicked on one and it had no info so I tried another it showed rating where playing and times the search was fine I like how when u leave it actually closes and doesn't drain battery however I will probably stick with berry411 and infospace I won't delete yet and will keep checking back as u develop this app it could become a great one

Hi 58vette
    via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im doing the same it would be nice if a live link for ota was put in

Thanks a lot for using maufait and appreciate the feedback. I tried to put the direct OTA link in the post but the forum wouldn't let me add a URL link. I get the message that Its only for level 2 members. I will try once again

wendycharles no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249F6ACE

Thanks Harry for the program. Will it work with the 8800?
    Wendy
    Iphone...what else would a MAC user have.....

Hi again 58vette
    ok I went and checked it out its ok at first I didn't like the movie because it just lists the top10 at box office

You can search movie timing two ways use the search text box or click on one of the top 10 listed. Our aim is 'Get more done in less clicks' for better user experience.

We added the top 10 link below the search box, because 85% of the movie goers go for the top 10 movie in any given week. And many of Maufait users requested to add that so they can straight click.

One other useful info we added to movies on user demand is the box office collection. Kind of gives an idea is what others are watching and helps in deciding on a movie

you can straight click instead of typing.

Hi wendycharles

Yes Maufait should work on most blackberry's. Even the older version.

myet01 no está en línea Stack level 2

How about some screen shots before I decide to download it?

Tony

Hi Myet01

I'm working on a flash demo. You will see it soon on http://www.maufait.com. I will pm you and post it here when i have that live.

We have made it very easy to use so we can get more done in fewer clicks.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Thanks!

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

OTA
    http://www.maufait.com/processdownload2.php
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bafil no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    246de862

I just downloaded this and am having a problem.It asked me to enter my phone number then a password and my location. After I entered my info I saved it but the program doesn't run. It just exits and will not reopen after I try to open it again. I tried 2 battery pulls but no results it just repeats the setup process. Any suggestions?

Thanks

To all Maufait users.
    Maufait 411, local search & Movies is currently available for US. We are working on adding Canada and UK

Weather: is available for most countries

Stock: Nasdaq, NYSE and OTCBB

Quote Originally Posted by bafil

I just downloaded this and am having a problem.It asked me to enter my phone number then a password and my location. After I entered my info I saved it but the program doesn't run. It just exits and will not reopen after I try to open it again. I tried 2 battery pulls but no results it just repeats the setup process. Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Hi bafil

Can you try redownloading Maufait? There was a small bug, where if a user exits the create profile without completing, maufait would just die. We have fixed it and its available now. When you redownlaod it will automatically overwrite the old installation. Or you can delete the old and then redownload. Either ways it will work.

Thanks for using maufait. I Appologise for the inconvenience.
    here is the OTA download link http://www.maufait.com/processdownload2.php please visit this page on your mobile

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast