What games can I load to my pearl from the DM and get free online. ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Bribwk55 no está en línea Stack level 1

game help!!!

Advertisement

What games can I load to my pearl from the DM and get free online. The .Jar or/and .jad files never work from me. I don't have internet connection on the pearl and wouldn't be able to download them ( I would even pay ) where can I get files that load straight to the pearl without having to use the internet or pay.

HELLLLLLLLPZ

(thanks for being so welcoming)

siccmade no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: game help!!!

TMO:MYTOUCH 3G SLIDE
    ROM:SlideMeRoot5r1
    KERNEL:2.6.29-5F8ED14

kolosus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    315677A8

You'll need to get the jar files form the net using your internet connected computer. Once you get them on your computer transfer it to your BB using the desktop manager or to your media card using the mass storage mode... Then you need to navigate to it and while selected press down on the trackball. The game will install. Its just like OTA but you dont need an internet connection to do it! You'll need the jar file. The jad file is useless for you.

Look at this thread. Reply # 10 to give you a better idea with screen shots...
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...g_jar_jad.html

Bribwk55 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thank you, however everytime I click on the Jar file I get an error that says "unable to display file Device memory/home/user/games/gamename.jar" is mine broken?

kolosus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    315677A8

Try to download it again and then transfer it to your berry again. In essence start from scratch, maybe the file you got is corrupt.

ViSit0R no está en línea Stack level 3

open the jad-file with a text-editor, and look for the line starting with: "MIDlet-Jar-URL:" behind this string is the location of the jar-file (the program you want to install). If there's written a complete web-url, delete the url, so that there's only the filename left.

e.g.:

MIDlet-Jar-URL: http://www.bb-tools.xxx/program.jar

would become:

MIDlet-Jar-URL: program.jar

Save, transfer both files to mem card and install via Media-application.

BB4Ever