I swear I had heard of something like this, if anyone can let me know, ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3

Future Date Texting App??

Advertisement

I swear I had heard of something like this, if anyone can let me know, I would very much appreciate it!!

What I am looking to do, is be able to go in my calendar on my bb perferably, or to a website or whatever and be able to set up text messages that will be sent on thier own.

For example, if I know one of my employees never takes out the garbage at the end of thier shifts, I could have a text message sent to them an hour before they are done with work reminding them to. (really, I am looking for an easy way to babysite my employees to make sure things get done when they are supposed to) So at the beginning the month I would sit at the computer or on my BB or whatever, and imput all of the texts I want sent....on the date and time I choose.

If this can be done, please please let me know, if it can't or hasn't yet, who wants to start that service with me?!?!

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998
    I use smsScheduler. You can set text to send in the future and even repeat daily, monthly. Do a search in the software. Its not very expensive.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998
    Or get some reliable employees that you can count on and reward them appropriatly.

dgburns no está en línea Stack level 3
    There are any number of web sites out there free and paid that let yoy set reminders for things like Birthday and Anniversary and etc that could easily be used to do what you seek.
    But really, I'm with paulla, get some employees that don't need baby sitting! Sounds like you're the boss/manager/whatever, so either can the chaff (there are lots of good folks out their looking right now) OR perhaps consider is your management style too far to the micromanagement side?

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3
    not so much, i'm actually the most laid back manager ever...it's just with two stores, i can't keep my eye on everyone all the time. it's the little things, like daily projects that MY management comes down on, and I will fire people before I get myself fired. (but with how looking for jobs is impossible right now, I want to avoid firing people unless I really really have to)

The plan is to clean house, when my paycheck is less because of my employees, that is when there is issues. haha.