A while ago when i had my pearl I had downloaded Mapquest nav for free ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

sm00th no está en línea Stack level 3

Free Mapquest nav?

Advertisement

A while ago when i had my pearl I had downloaded Mapquest nav for free but it wasnt as updated as the newest was.... is their a free version for the curve?

YanivC no está en línea Stack level 1
    I dont think theres a totally free version, its not too expenisve tho ($50 a year).
    There are a few apps out there that end up being cheaper ($79 lifetime) but Ive tried the mapquest navigator (with holux 240 slim gps receiver) and it works beuatifully.
    You can also download Microsoft Live Search for BB which is an AMAZING product; much better than google maps or yahoo 3.0.
    Ive used all of them and Live worked the best and has GPS support which gives turn by turn directions (but not turn by turn voice directions).

sm00th no está en línea Stack level 3
    i have live and yahoo go on my bb but never thought about using the maps... i didnt even kno they had gps support, i love the fact that i can goto google maps and it will pop up with my location but the directions arent rerouted if u pass your exit and no voice... the best thing about mapqest was that is was turn by turn and voice