Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

They already said their reason for not posting screen shots. Plus, I do not think ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Zekialstone no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Free HTML email viewer goes alpha

Advertisement

They already said their reason for not posting screen shots. Plus, I do not think screenshots will give you much insight on whether you brick your device. If you have the free Empower license, then you should stick with it.
    I hope these guys are able to implement my idea about making our own background and flag messages. That may be enough for me to use this program elusively.

saraiya no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by simeezee

Without any email viewing programs, I can use 4 and 6 for previous and next items in my message folder. Now I have to go back and select everytime if I want to use the BMail.
    OK, we will try to add these keystrokes.
    I combine my Emails and SMS in the same message folder, so I found out if I try to use BMail to open a SMS, I will get the following error message: Uncaught exception:java.lang.ClassCast Exception.
    That might be an old version. Yes, we only show email messages, but we thought we had implemented a fix where we ignore anything that isn't an email message. Let us check.

alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by Zekialstone
    They already said their reason for not posting screen shots. Plus, I do not think screenshots will give you much insight on whether you brick your device. If you have the free Empower license, then you should stick with it.
    I hope these guys are able to implement my idea about making our own background and flag messages. That may be enough for me to use this program elusively.
    ah yes, but i would still like to see it.
    Bob Garon II, Kettlebell Coach

Fitness Has Nothing To Do With Looking Good.
    BobGaronTraining.com

Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook

simeezee no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C1928

Just a suggestion, when I open an email without using BMail, it shows the time and date the email was sent. But when I open the email with BMail, that info was not included in the email anymore. I hope you guys can also show all the original information (received using, to, reply to, sent from and subject).

Just a suggestion, when I open an email without using BMail, it shows the time and date the email was sent. But when I open the email with BMail, that info was not included in the email anymore. I hope you guys can also show all the original information (received using, to, reply to, sent from and subject).
    No problem.

Zekialstone no está en línea Stack level 3

I am looking forward to the newest update.

jho51e no está en línea Stack level 2

just wondering whether BMail attahes a signature automatically like empower does? with empower an empower sig is automatically inserted after my message and so
    my own sig then comes after the empower one.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by jho51e
    just wondering whether BMail attahes a signature automatically like empower does? with empower an empower sig is automatically inserted after my message and so
    my own sig then comes after the empower one.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    The software actually uses the BlackBerry mailer to send. It does not add or delete anything anywhere. The primary focus of this effort is to leverage what the BlackBerry already offers, instead of rewriting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekialstone
    I am looking forward to the newest update.
    We work on this off company time, so please wait a bit ...

Thumbs up Re: Free HTML email viewer goes alpha

Quote Originally Posted by saraiya
    The software actually uses the BlackBerry mailer to send. It does not add or delete anything anywhere. The primary focus of this effort is to leverage what the BlackBerry already offers, instead of rewriting it.
    FABULOUS!! installing it now! :-)

echoing what has been suggested previously, the option to make this as the default viewer would be great! Plus the colour preview for the background.. :-)

You guys are doing a great job! I personally think the support you provide is great, replies are quick.. and the app is free!!

KUDOS!!! 2 thumbs up!!

bedirandeep no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: Free HTML email viewer goes alpha

Default e-mail viewer feature is desirable.... Still its an excellent application ! Good job, keep it up.

Feature list

Hi,

Here are the feature requests that we have had so far, in no particular order. Please post to let us know which ones you care about.

1. Your image as a background
    2. Preview color choices
    3. Flag messages, especially for "reply later". This would only show up in the BMail viewer, not in the BlackBerry viewer.
    4. Make it an option to make BMail the default viewer, and also to remove it as the default viewer.
    5. Change the look of the "link" and "show" buttons to look more like buttons.
    6. Smart keys to navigate.
    7. Show time and date (and all other info) in the message view.

Thanks.

For me here is my list:

Most important for me in order of importance/need:
    4. Make it an option to make BMail the default viewer, and also to remove it as the default viewer.
    2. Preview color choices

The rest in order of want:
    3. Flag messages, especially for "reply later". This would only show up in the BMail viewer, not in the BlackBerry viewer.

Quote Originally Posted by jho51e
    For me here is my list:

Most important for me in order of importance/need:
    2. Preview color choices

The rest in order of want:
    Thanks for the input!

kjlo5 no está en línea Stack level 2

I am rather disappointed in this email viewer. if I get an email with a picture it doesn’t show it, even if I change the settings to "true." also if I use the function of "get all images" it doesn't do anything. it still just leaves links in the message to the image. Also I can't use the bleckberry shortcut keys. (3=PgUp 9=PgDn). this doesn't seem to do much of anything I want. I don't recommend this.
    Last edited by kjlo5; 08-17-2007 at 01:07 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast