does anyone know of a free weather app for bb with radar maps, etc.? not ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne

free graphical weather app

Advertisement

does anyone know of a free weather app for bb with radar maps, etc.? not a mobile site, but an app...

wyy183 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AAA616
    Don't know if this helps or not...

I use accuweather for current weather details and forecasts. The radar on it isn't much, so I have bookmarked a local TV-station's weather map feeds, and just pull in the images when I want to see the radar that is updated every 5 minutes.

Works for me.

astroboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    252FE5C0
    This is also not an "app", but I use the heck out of it dodging rainstorms on my motorcycle--I couldn't live without this link from the weather underground:

http://m.wund.com

There's a link to animated radar off this site--I have that bookmarked for the city I live in as well as a few neighboring states. Works awesome.

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    Right now i'm using an app called weatherbug. It shows temp on the homescreen, and when you open it, it takes you to the wb page where you can look at different stuff like animated radar and stuff like that. Here's the page where I found it. http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...acker.html~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    I use WeatherEye........ Great application to have on your device. I shows 3 day forecast or ever a 7 day forecast...
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    WeatherEye isn't very accurate. Weatherbug has options that you set up so you can see your local weather stations~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by metalroger View Post
    WeatherEye isn't very accurate. Weatherbug has options that you set up so you can see your local weather stations~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Sorry to hear about your experience, but for me it has been accurate for Cinti., OH.
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

KyleBuch no está en línea Stack level 2
    Ya, weathereye has been good for me here in the FL panhandle, and trust me, the weather is all over the board here. No radar though. But weather underground and accuweather are where I go for radar. and detailed reports. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~