Here is a free download I found being offered at BlackBerryInsight . This application usually ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Thumbs up Free Download: Wallpaper Megaplex for BlackBerry - 24 Hours Only!

Advertisement

Here is a free download I found being offered at BlackBerryInsight.

This application usually goes for $9.99, but is free for today only!

Keep in mind that this is only the desktop download, and they do not have an OTA for this. This is an on-device application that is compatible with all BlackBerry deviced, including the BlackBerry Bold!

The link is only valid 24 hours from June 23, 2008 at 11:19 am.

I'm not sure which time zone, sorry lol.

Get it while you can! If you're at work, DL it onto a USB drive or use an online storage if you have one so you don't miss out!

[Direct Download Link] Only 77kb zip file.

[BlackBerryInsight Article]
    Last edited by lucky13mt; 06-23-2008 at 01:11 PM.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Thx! I am a wallpaper and theme junkie...kaizen!

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Thanks will have to check this out when I get home..The one time I away from the computer and I get a must have time sensitive email.

Just2good4u3434 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks for the heads up

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Thanks Man! I'ma have to do the mass storage thing. Out and about.

~via 8320 (wap.pinstack.com)~

needforspd no está en línea Stack level 3
    damn ... my work's firewall blocks the d/l and my internet is down at home ...

edit: nm .. sent the link to my BB and was able to save it to my mem card. [thumbsup]
    IM BACK w/ a new BB 8220!

Do you have the need for speed? Then drive it like you stole it!

PIN me up @ 2576B06B

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Thanks! Can never have too many wallpapers!

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    Has anyone that took advantage of this free download noticed a new item in EVERY MENU on their BlackBerry?

I double checked it. The first time I installed the software, the menu item Download Software (or maybe Download Apps) was added to nearly every menu on my BlackBerry - well every native application's menu.

I deleted Wallpaper Megaplex (but not BerryQuery2 which is packaged with WM), rebooted and reinstalled, and now every native app has Productivity Apps added to its menu - including the home screen menu!

I won't question the ethics of this - that's for you to decide, but you should be aware of how invasive the program which appears to be nothing more than a link to two web pages really is.
    JerryD

needforspd no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jdellasala View Post
    Has anyone that took advantage of this free download noticed a new item in EVERY MENU on their BlackBerry?

I double checked it. The first time I installed the software, the menu item Download Software (or maybe Download Apps) was added to nearly every menu on my BlackBerry - well every native application's menu.

I deleted Wallpaper Megaplex (but not BerryQuery2 which is packaged with WM), rebooted and reinstalled, and now every native app has Productivity Apps added to its menu - including the home screen menu!

I won't question the ethics of this - that's for you to decide, but you should be aware of how invasive the program which appears to be nothing more than a link to two web pages really is.
    Yeah I noticed that this morning. I deleted the wallpaper app and the menu item changed from download ebooks to download games. deleted berryquery and no more added menu item.
    Dont like that it did this (specially without your knowledge during install) and i will never be reinstalling the apps again.
    Let alone most of the wallpapers are users submissions that you can find on the web yourself using google image searches. to this program.
    IM BACK w/ a new BB 8220!

Do you have the need for speed? Then drive it like you stole it!

PIN me up @ 2576B06B

syn92 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ac9d95
    noticed that too...thought it was my new install of 4.5os and the Docs to go thing since it said "productivity apps"...but guess now i know better...