Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Mobylo Quick question I went on Handago to check out your app for the upgrade ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

dukes41 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: FREE yourself from default Alarm. Presenting Mobylo! Multi-Alarm!

Advertisement

Mobylo
    Quick question I went on Handago to check out your app for the upgrade but it seems not to be there. Can you PM me a link to check out your new version if that's ok.

Thanks in advance

Mobylo no está en línea Stack level 2

Arrow How to get the updates.

Dear All,

Please check the version number so that you can be certain you have got the updated version.

The version number is displayed when you click on 'Update' menu item. The previous was 1.0.2; the new one is 2.0 You may want to check that this is the version you have got.

Also, most online vendors systems including Handango take anywhere between 8 to 24 hours to refresh files. In case you have downloaded the file and got an older version, you may want to download after a site refresh.

Alternatively, you can get the latest version from http://www.mobylo.com

Regards.

crupp no está en línea Stack level 2

The auto update feature does not appear to be working when I chose to "Check for Updates" Mobylo is telling me I have the latest version (1.02.4). Something you may want to look into.
    Having the latest electronics, not priceless

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3

I uninstalled my previous version and went to Handango to download the newest version. Now, upon reboot of my BB, I receive the error message "Uncaught exception: Module with handle (2085) and index (0) has no application entry point". The application seems to be working okay. Should I be concerned about this message.

Dear Potthoff,

Please let us know
    1. Your OS Version
    2. Device Model
    3. Does this error Message comes every time you reset the device?

Anyone else having this issue?

myet01 no está en línea Stack level 2

Is there someway to add a title / description to an alarm so that when it goes off, you know what the alarm is for? Before i download and install the application it would be nice to know.

Thanks,

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by myet01
    Is there someway to add a title / description to an alarm so that when it goes off, you know what the alarm is for? Before i download and install the application it would be nice to know.

Thanks,

Tony
    Oops, I just read a posting a few up from here and it said that you can now add a description. Problem is, the guide on their website must not have been updated because it does not say that.

Tony

baldiesrt no está en línea Stack level 1

Having problems getting the alarm to work. I dled this yesterday and confirmed that i do have the lastest version 2.0. Also I am using the blackbery 7130e V4.1 os. I have set the profile (normal-Active) to all three tones on (unmute). Then i went to set the alarm. It doesnt work for me, i dont even see the prompt for snooze or dismiss.

Thanks

cclaw125 no está en línea Stack level 3

I have the 7290 and everything works like it is supposed to.

Quote Originally Posted by potthoff
    I uninstalled my previous version and went to Handango to download the newest version. Now, upon reboot of my BB, I receive the error message "Uncaught exception: Module with handle (2085) and index (0) has no application entry point". The application seems to be working okay. Should I be concerned about this message.
    REgarding my earlier message.........no I didn't receive the error message after subsequent reboots. Everything seems to be working fine with Mobylo. I wake up to it everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by baldiesrt
    Having problems getting the alarm to work. I dled this yesterday and confirmed that i do have the lastest version 2.0. Also I am using the blackbery 7130e V4.1 os. I have set the profile (normal-Active) to all three tones on (unmute). Then i went to set the alarm. It doesnt work for me, i dont even see the prompt for snooze or dismiss.

Thanks
    Some devices need to be reset after installation.
    Pls try that, and let us know if the issue still remains.

Thanks.

So why does mobylo go and charge big $ for the program? I think that the original user group should get it free, or at least at a discount. I really like the program, but can't afford $30 for an alarm.

And now I can't remove the program from my BB. Tried removing the battery for 10 seconds after removing it from my applications, but to no avail. Anyone else tried to remove this program???

Remove it using the Desktop Manager.

That worked, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by potthoff
    .... I think that the original user group should get it free, or at least at a discount. ...
    Dear potthoff,

You will be glad to know that the orignial users have been offered a discount. We sent discount emails to everyone who had registered with us during the preview period. And we have mentioned about the discounts a number of times on this forum also.

In case you have not received your discount code, and would like to claim it, we request you to drop an email to support@mobylo.com and mention your screen-name 'potthoff' to them, (so that they will know its from you). They will promptly mail it to you.

Also if you have registered but did not receive your code, its possible that your spam filter may have filtered it to Bulk folders! We request you to check that as well. In anycase, if you write to support, they have systems where they can simply lookup wether your code was mailed to you or not, and if needed resend it.

Thanks.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast