Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I don't know if it's me, but I don't have the option to select the ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

trinhn no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I don't know if it's me, but I don't have the option to select the "alarm" sound. I can set the alarm, but it goes off without any noise or vibration, which makes this service worthless to me. Do any of you know where or how I can set the "alarm" sound?

prickleypete no está en línea Stack level 2
    The alarm sound is flagged/set in your Profiles. Press the profiles section and edit one of the active profiles, you will see "Mobylo! MultiAlarm" as an editable feature within a profile. In there you will set your tone, volume, etc. as you do with changing your ringer, message notification, etc.

crupp no está en línea Stack level 2
    is there an OTA
    Having the latest electronics, not priceless

Mobylo no está en línea Stack level 2

Mobylo! MultiAlarm - OTA Download

Hello Everyone.

Thanks for the feedback, and especially the bug reports. We have just put up an OTA link as well. Here it is -

OTA Download - http://m.mobylo.com/ma.php

Please strip the space after http above - Still long before we can post URLs! Or someone with enough privileges, please do it for us.

Also, may we request you for your kind support in spreading the word about it - do tell your friends and work colleagues about it.

Thanks for all the feedback.
    Last edited by cp6169; 12-25-2006 at 12:25 AM.

peterme no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Works great so far on my 8700g EXCEPT the phone has to be powered on for the alarms to work. The original BB alarm can power-on your phone and ring the alarm even if you have powered-off your phone (overnight, for example).

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3
    Woke up to it this morning. Worked fine. Haven't had the opportunity to try multiple alarms. Maybe I'll set two or three for tomorrow morning.
    Will let you know how it goes.

cclaw125 no está en línea Stack level 3
    It works fine on the 7290.

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I noticed that the website shows an OTA link, but it doesn't work. The website lists ma.jad instead of ma.php (which does work). Can't wait to give it a try. I've been waiting for something like this for a long time! Thanks!

Lightbulb Update - getting started guide.

Thanks everyone. There has been lots of Feature Request and few Bug Reports flowing in from this forum as well as from the inbuilt Feedback menu! We will soon be posting a list of all Features/Bugs we have received till now. Thanks and keep them coming. Let us know how it is going.

One problem that many users were reporting was that MultiAlarm only shows the Dismiss/Snooze dialog but does not make any sound. As Peter has pointed out - Sound settings are set under your Profiles. So pls do that.

This and few other settings have been explained in the GettingStarted guide that is included in the download zip. For those who are doing OTA, the GettingStarted guide is now available at www .mobylo.com

We request you to definitely go through it atleast once.

Thanks.
    (Many Thanks to them who have posted the urls as actual URLs! )

peterme no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I wish I could set different alarm sounds for the different alarms.

Dean no está en línea Stack level 1
    The program is great and I would buy it, but it has a big bug. I have the tone setup to ring a certain ring. I used to use the blackberry alarm clock as my main alarm to wake me in the mornings, but ever since I flashed my Pearl to tmo's .64 os the alarm doesnt work the same anymore. I was hoping yours fixed the problem.

Basically just like a real alarm clock, after the alarm rings, it should keep on ringing out loud until you turn it off, as long as the snooze is enabled. I have your alarm set on the 5 min snooze and after it rings it never comes back on after 5 mins. The box pops up saying snooze or dismiss. I am a deep sleeper and I never hear the first alarm and usualy after 10-15 mins I finally hear it, and I am able to wake up and physically walk to turn it off. The old blackberry alarm did this and after flashing the os it doesnt.

After some testing, it looks like your 1 minute snooze works like it is supposed to. The alarm came back on every 1 min until I finally dismissed it. The 5 min snooze and 10 min snooze does not. At least it doesn't work with the .64 blackberry pearl os. After it rang once, it never came back at 5 or 10 mins.

Another issue, after the alarm has been cleared and even after I went in and disabled it, the red light still flashes. I even went into my profile and disabled the red light and it was still flashing.

I also confirmed on the one minute snoozes. The alarm goes off if you are in another screen instead of the main home screen, but it never comes back for the one minute snooze. When I reset the alarm and left it at the main screen it worked. This app needs a lot of work before you can even remotely charge money for it, but I would buy it.
    Last edited by Dean; 12-21-2006 at 07:11 PM.

Dean, Thanks for trying out MultiAlarm and thanks for the valuable feedback. Your feedback is important and it will help MultiAlarm move one step closer to perfection.

We have taken note of all three issues mentioned in your post and our Development Team is working on them. Incidentally, all these issues seems to be on tmo only. We hope to have an update on these soon.

Many Thanks once again.

tmiguel10 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Sweet program. Only criticism is the icon needs work and when you press enter it scrolls down instead of selecting an alarm~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Arrow New Version of Mobylo! MultiAlarm released.

Dear Everyone,

We are pleased to present our New Year offering; a brand new release of Mobylo! MultiAlarm - Preview Version 2.0 This version includes the most requested features and internal performance enhancements.

New Features:
    • Different Ringtones for different Alarms.
    • Named Alarms (Now you can know what the alarm was for when the Dismiss/Snooze dialog comes up)
    • Auto-power On (4.1 only)
    • Clock Icon on HomeSreen is active when Alarm is set. (4.1 only)
    Attempted Fixes:
    • Snooze/Dismiss Dialog Box was not showing from inside another app on some devices.
    • On few devices Recommend To Friend was not working.
    May we also take this opportunity to mention that we will be giving out Discount Coupons to everyone who have participated in the Preview Release and helped us perfect Mobylo! MultiAlarm. If you have not registered for discounts yet, please do at your earliest; check out the GettingStarted.pdf for more details.

Appreciation, feedback, feature suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks & Regards,
    Wishing everyone a very happy new year ahead.
    Last edited by Mobylo; 01-01-2007 at 02:05 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast