I've seen a lot of request for mobile messaging programs from different users. I just ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

reyes421 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2448519C

Free Aim/MSN/Yahoo Messenger for AT&T Users

Advertisement

I've seen a lot of request for mobile messaging programs from different users. I just wanted to let those who have AT&T know, that if they go onto their MediaNet and scroll down towards the bottom under "Categories" click on "Mail & Messaging" and select OZ Messaging, and download. It's a free application and supports all three main messengers. I use it, and it works fine. I don't know if any of the other companies have that feature or not. Sorry if this is a repost of any kind, but I just thought I could be semi helpful to some.

Oh and btw, Hi everyone. The name is Damian.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hopefully you have unlimited text messaging since that client is routed through the network which uses your SMS.

If you need a data client check the stickies in the 3rd party application forum.

PIN/ID
    2448519C
    Quote Originally Posted by reddog187 View Post

Hopefully you have unlimited text messaging since that client is routed through the network which uses your SMS.

If you need a data client check the stickies in the 3rd party application forum.
    Sorry forgot to mention that.

primal5 no está en línea Stack level 1

Agreed, ATT gives the app away for free because they charge you for each message based on SMS fees. Uses you blackberrys data plan instead take full advabtage of unlimitted data!!

fritzykadoo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23FB96F8
    Both EQO (http://get.eqo.com on your mobile browser to download) and Nimbuzz (http://get.nimbuzz.com on your mobile browser to download) use the data plan.

Search for both n the forums...there is plenty of information.

PIN/ID
    2448519C
    AT&T offers for $50 the Unlimited Blackberry plan that has Unlimited email/data and unlimited texting. At least that's what I've been told.

Cherryberryz no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by reyes421 View Post
    AT&T offers for $50 the Unlimited Blackberry plan that has Unlimited email/data and unlimited texting. At least that's what I've been told.
    I'm on that plan but the OZ messenger is laggy and not as instant as AIM using a data plan would be. also limits the amount of buddies etc.

dubyb no está en línea Stack level 1
    hey cherry i got that plan as well, very nice by the way, anyway how did you get AIM on your BB and is it worth the download

pnjabirida no está en línea Stack level 1

Free Im Services - Aim, Yahoo, Msn , Icq, Gchat

Just go to www.webmessenger.com

its a free download and easy to use, great interface and best of all its free to use as long as you have a data plan with your carrier.