Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Works great on my 8330.. Here is the link...enjoy.. http://www.flycast.fm/blackberry/download/flycast.jad... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874

Flycast beta now avaliable for download...

Advertisement

Works great on my 8330..

Here is the link...enjoy..

http://www.flycast.fm/blackberry/download/flycast.jad

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    Downloading now, gonna give it a try.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    320FB874
    For some reason I had problems registering from the application and had to register from flycasts website before logging in on the application....~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

leelee39 no está en línea Stack level 1
    what is it

ohad_129 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    237be374
    app for what?
    thx
    eli

kvaughan no está en línea Stack level 2
    FlyCast is an independent company, not affiliated with Apple, RIM or any other media, technology or music company.

FlyCast delivers music, talk, weather, and traffic to portable devices. Introduced in January 2008, the network has grown very rapidly from 80 channels to well over 1000 in a nine month period, and more channels are added weekly.

By offering our listeners the best of the content available on the web as well as traditional terrestrial radio, FlyCast provides a listener experience that offers far more choices than any previous broadcast medium. FlyCast’s StreamSlip technology further improves the experience by adding desirable time shifting features. Unlike Satellite Radio, FlyCast does not require a special receiver hardware, it works with the smartphone that users already carry with them wherever they go.

Although FlyCast is presently only available on the Apple iPhone and iPod touch, and BlackBerry Bold, Storm, and Curve, FlyCast will become available on most new smartphones as they are released. Using our simulator on this site, you can also use FlyCast on your computer.

FlyCast Inc. was originally founded in 2006 as BroadClip Inc, by a group of seasoned PC industry veterans to create cutting edge media distribution and management technology. The company changed its name to FlyTunes when it introduced its original mobile content network in January 2008. In September 2008, the company changed its name to FlyCast Inc. to better reflect the full spectrum of media available on its mobile broadcast network.

The company has offices in Livermore, CA and Lancaster PA.

In addition to the consumer-facing FlyCast mobile content network, FlyCast provides the its patent-pending Hurricane streamcasting infrastructure to CDNs and online broadcasters worldwide to enable quality assured streaming to mobile devices.
    http://flycast.fm/

joninatl no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    247cdc4a
    For now.... go here from your computer to register before downloading
    http://flycast.fm/External/Registration/Default.aspx
    Works beautifully on my 8320
    ________
    Carpe Carne
    (seize the beef)

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Thanks for the reminder kkwus, I knew it was coming from the DevCon article about it here but didn't remember when the beta started, just downloaded and will give it a try.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Thanks for the reminder kkwus, I knew it was coming from the DevCon article about it here but didn't remember when the beta started, just downloaded and will give it a try.
    You're welcome...just saw the link last night and wanted to share...hehe...works pretty well for a beta though...

I am not having good luck with this at all! I have emailed their support and am waiting for a reply. My 8330 running 4.5.0.97 will play the stations for 10-40 seconds then cut out, spend more time buffering that I do listening. And if I try the stations marked "Lo" which I am assuming means a lower bitrate but may be wrong, they don't play at all.

I am able to use BerryTunes for streaming radio and podcasts without any problems, listen to streaming radio via moodio FM and that works great and the Nobex Radio Companion just started offering streaming radio (free for now but will be a small subscription fee in the future) and those stations play beautifully.

I have strong signal, 5 bars of 1XEV, so that's not an issue.......

What stations work well for you kkwus, maybe I've just chosen bad stations
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    320FB874
    I was listening to FM 80s last night and it worked beautifully...however when I just tried it I'm getting the same issue as you...I'm also ruuning .97 on my 8330...hmm..maybe its their server?via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Thanks for that feedback, glad it's not just me! Maybe they are having issues, will wait to hear from them and keep testing it on occasion.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    I just downloaded it and some stations work while others do not, so your not alone Aztar

gr8cop no está en línea Stack level 3
    So far so good ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rcd213 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hey, I'm running 4.5.0.97 and I get an IT policy error. My phone has no policies present (I am the original owner and it was never added to any BES. Any suggestions other than writing a blank IT policy? Thanks. Running on 8330. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast