Hey everyone, I came across this program called Flurry on getjar.com so I visited the ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Flurry - Free Mobile Email for Everyone!

Advertisement

Hey everyone, I came across this program called Flurry on getjar.com so I visited the web site to check it out at Flurry.com. The software is supposed to support hotmail, yahoo, gmail, etc. I just installed it on my BB you have to go through some setup on the website from your pc but I wanted to see if it would work for my hotmail account and it does. It's supposed to also allow you to view attachments. Don't have too much info on the program but so far it worked for my hotmail account. So if you're trying to get your hotmail account setup on your BB try Flurry it works for me. I'll give more information on this program as I get a chance to try it out myself. Take care everyone.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Flurry - Free Mobile Email for Everyone!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ That's awesome, thanks for being the guinnea pig.

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Where is the link?
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2
    Where is the link?
    Go onto Flurry.com and setup your account, they will send you a text of the link. Installing the software is no good without setting up your account on www.flurry.com with your email accounts.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~sweet thanks a lot!

I checked out www.flurry.com it appears that you can signup from your blackberry browser. Try it!

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I tried the program and it worked alright at first. Then after going back into the program it froze...not cool

Quote Originally Posted by ziminvades
    I tried the program and it worked alright at first. Then after going back into the program it froze...not cool
    Sorry to hear that, I am still testing the software and will be writing a review on it in a couple of days. So far no freezing on my 8700g, I've found some ups and downs of this software but it appears to be a reliable way to receive hotmail emails to my BB.

I am now experiencing problems with flurry locking up my BB whenever I try to access the program. I have registered on the flurry forum and posted this information and awaiting a response to see if this problem can be fixed by possibly a earlier version or a simple fix or two in the program will keep you updated.

~~UPDATE!~~

After posting the freeze up problems with Flurry this is the response I received on their forum:

Brenda,

Thanks for trying out flurry. We actually don't target BB users since flurry is designed for standard "feature" phones. As a result, we haven't done a lot of extensive testing on them, nor do we have access to any, other than the occasional "friend of flurry." We do work on some models.

We've taken a look at your account and it appears that your record store is getting corrupt over time. We think this could be due to a bug in the Blackberry JVM or some other process. You could delete the app and reinstall (just login to your account from your PC, click the "My Phone" tab and resend the install SMS), but we suspect you'll run into the problem again. You could also limit the amount of RSS feeds you're subscribed to. We don't have a fix for it at this time, but appreciate your letting us know about the problem.

Henry

LILKOOLZ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215A2AF1
    Did they resolved this issue yet and Any released update yet ?

blackguy1975 no está en línea Stack level 1

well i have a bb 8300 curve and the flurry keep telling about a internet problem did they fix it yet

kavalos69 no está en línea Stack level 1

Over all, is it worth installing it on my curve?