does any one know how to tag a m4a audio file i tryed in roxio ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1

flipside question

Advertisement

does any one know how to tag a m4a audio file i tryed in roxio media but it wont work, unless i am missing something or can you not do those types of audio files.

my problem is some of them come up in flipside as various instead of the artist name but the weird thing is the album cover is correct.

Joe4pal no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I use itunes tag it there then drag and drop onto the phone.

PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1
    cool i will try that i didnt even think of itunes.thanks

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    i was able to edit them by highlighting the song right click ed and scrolled to properties and was able to retag it that way, but i also downloaded a program called dbpoweramp which i've noticed gave me the ability to do so
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1
    thanks jonnyxedge i have done that too.
    ok now for some reason even if they are tag they still come up wrong in flipside like i loaded ACDC live it is taged wright and it comes up as my music when i open flipside another one was kid rock tag wright with artist album song length everything but that one came up as various and the album cover came in as wwf smack down and i also even put in the album cover with the songs.
    i have emailed flipside about 2-3 days ago have not heard back from them yet
    this is driving me nuts

focuztorch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    has anyone figured out how to get the correct album art i listen to alot of mixtapes and the artwork always comes up wrong but the folder for mixtape on my memory card has the correct cover art in already i dont need it to scan just get from folder should i tag the picture any help because when it does scan net it always pull incorrect artwork. any help would be great