Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I've yet to purchase Flipside but I do like it alot. I too think I'm ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Flipside out of beta

Advertisement

I've yet to purchase Flipside but I do like it alot. I too think I'm now going to wait to see about the 4.3 release.. I'm going to be so bummed if it does not support the pearl though....Does anyone else have any ideas about the 4.3 release date???

ktabel01 no está en línea Stack level 1

Love this program, and just registered. I'm still having fairly regular long load times, with hourglassing sometimes 15-20 minutes. This right now is approaching making this a dead app for me. I have all my tags correct, all the art already loaded, so not sure why it has to do this every time I start up. Haven't added any music for over a week so that shouldn't be a reason either. Otherwise great app, but hopefully this issue can be addressed now that it is out of beta.

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

I beta tested this product and thought it was really great. unfortunately, most of my music is in AAC format, so right now I can't use it. Does anyone know if this might be under consideration for a future release?

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1

hey cyber it will work. most of my music is aac also. i did buy this and it works with all my music but for some reason this version is different than the version i had. i dont care for it.

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

thanks for the heads up iron07.

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3

darn.. the beta asks for a serial now. i guess ill have to delete it now. it was good while it was free.

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by [IFC]Area51 View Post
    Well, i never got that hourglass of death you guys are refering to. I just bought the player and i think its very slick and innovative than the rest. Love the album art option and actually got it for $17 including the protection fee of $3. Good deal if you ask me. Plus i bet more upgrades will be in the works.
    Where and how did you get it for that price? TIA

spikus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317a9127

it is a great program....but unfortunately i am getting the hour glass of death and it locks up my whole pearl so i have to do a battery pull and uninstall it....it doesnt read all my muic either, i guess i dont have all my music properly tagged right, great that will be a pain in the butt to fix....
    ya

317a9127

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

I have the BETA right now and I lovvved it. I loaded all my music and artwork and it was working perfectly. However the last 5 times I have tried to use it I get "the hourglass of death." It won't let me listen to any music or do anything.
    Anyone that that has purchased this product, are you having any problems with it? I'm afraid of buying it and it not to work properly.
    Last edited by lauren25; 12-10-2007 at 09:09 PM.
    ~Lauren

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12