Can anybody help me I just tried to use Flipside MP3 player and really liked ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jacknine no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2442b154

flipside Mp3 Player

Advertisement

Can anybody help me I just tried to use Flipside MP3 player and really liked but it started to freez my phone up is that normal? I hpoe not it seemed pretty cool but also does anbody no another player? thanks

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

MR. H no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301a4489
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~with these different media players can you A: make a play list B: play vids

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    To aŃswer both questions. With flipside you can't play videos just music. It set up to emulate the music player of an iphone/ipod touch. So it displays the album art for each album and has all tracks listed for that album. And you can make playlists.
    Also it freezes up sometimes and that mayber because of a few different things. It could because you didn't have a lot of the album art already saved and had to search for it that will cause it to load a little slower. If you keep yout music in folders that helps as well. If they aren't seperated by album or by artist it takes a little longer to run. Plus flipside runs its best with 12mbs free or more. Sometimes with less it causes it to move a little slower. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BobL no está en línea Stack level 2
    It will also hang up if the phone is receiving data (or trying to). I've noticed it when using FlipSide (and the native media player) while walking/exercising. It has never happened to me on a flight while the radio is off.

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    xPlayer all the way!

better to get it from the actual site

www.x-berrysoft.com

they have other cool apps there too
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!