Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I feel so inadequate when it comes to Blackberry as my history is with Palm. ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Kilted Gnome no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24134FF4

Flight Tracking Software

Advertisement

I feel so inadequate when it comes to Blackberry as my history is with Palm.

Is there a flight tracking software program other than the 411 plug-in or World Mate that is available for Blackberry (curve)?

My wife works for the airlines, so I am constantly picking up & dropping off at the airport. Palm had "Flight Tracker" that gives you a text readout and separate graphical map of current flight location, altitude, arrival time and any delays. I am trying to find a Blackberry version of this type of program that won't cost me more than $30.00 (can't justify paying for World Mate just for this feature). Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you.

peterme no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Flight Tracking Software

I think Maufait has flight tracking and is free. But I don't know how well it works.

PIN/ID
    24134FF4

Maufait is just like 411 (see above request). It is not what I am looking for.

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

world mate live or pro are bothvery good
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

Dispatcher35 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    400f6810

Seeing I drive a livery vehicle I have a need to meet invoming flights all the time and have been using Flightstats for a few weeks now. I find the information more acurate then what the Port Authority is providing on the Flight screens.

Flightstats has both a desktop and a mobile site. If you register (free) on the desktop site you can set alerts up for departure and arrival information to be sent to your phone.
    Mikey P
    Marlborough, MA

onlindis10 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3019477D

Try Flight Stats we have it on the main page of BBerryOne http://www.bberryone.com/ . Flight Stats I believe is one of the sources that WorldMate is using, also World Mate is beta testing a new version called WorldMate Live so you could sign up for that in the mean time, there is no cost for the moment in the beta version.

liltiki no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24056bd4

Worldmate requires an invitation? Anyone?

PIN/ID
    3019477D

Send an email to the following address: marketing@mobimate.com and request an invitation. I explained that I travel alot on business which I do and they sent one to me. Unfortunately I sent out all my invites to handfull of colleagues.

PIN/ID
    24134FF4

Although I appreciate the responses, I am receiving answers that I said I didn't want. See my post : Is there a flight tracking software program other than the 411 plug-in or World Mate

banthon no está en línea Stack level 3

AW: Flight Tracking Software

Worldmate DOES NOT reqire in invitation, just the beta program für the new WorldMateLive.

If you need a 30 day trial key für Worldmate professional let me know.

PIN/ID
    24134FF4

I post again....Although I appreciate the responses, I am receiving answers that I said I didn't want. See my post : Is there a flight tracking software program other than the 411 plug-in or World Mate?

I am NOT interested in World Mate, so it doesn't matter if it is by invite or not. I am not paying $75.00/year to track a flight. Unless anyone KNOWS of a specific program for Blackberry, like Palm's Flight Tracker program, I can just goto the airline's website for updated information.

I hope people will remain mature and not flame my posting. To those that have tried to help, I thank you.
    Last edited by Rcbjr; 08-15-2007 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Unnecessary Statements Deleted.

PIN/ID
    24134FF4

UPDATE: Pocket Express latest edition (Elite) offers realtime flight information and travel as well as their standard news, sports, weather etc. If anyone else was looking for something like myself, it works. Thank you to those who tried to help.

nimocone no está en línea Stack level 3

I believe this is the link to what he is talking about: http://express.handmark.com/travel.php

PIN/ID
    3019477D

Pocket Express is a great program if you need to check out anything else try the mobile site called FlightStats, its comprehensive and its FREE. The address is http://mobile.flightstats.com/go/Mobile/

cizake no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241C3C5B

Quote Originally Posted by onlindis10
    Pocket Express is a great program if you need to check out anything else try the mobile site called FlightStats, its comprehensive and its FREE. The address is http://mobile.flightstats.com/go/Mobile/

Great service!!

Thanks
    my Blog
    my Company

Florian SEROUSSI

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast