I have a question to all programmers.....Is there any way to change the source code ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

BB8320 no está en línea Stack level 2

Flickr to Picasa Blackberry Application

Advertisement

I have a question to all programmers.....Is there any way to change the source code on the current Flickr application to upload to Picasa web albums instead of Flickr??.....Or can any one direct to where I can get a Picasa application worth downloading that lets me upload....If you are thinking about Shozu, its out of the question, Shozu sucks....to complicated.....I also have tried the email service of Picasa, But I would much rather have a similar application to Flickr. THANKs!!

Jey08 no está en línea Developer
    use browser upload instead?

Woodypix no está en línea Stack level 1

try Mosnaps.com to send pix from your blackberry to picasa in 2 clicks.

Quote Originally Posted by BB8320 View Post
    I have a question to all programmers.....Is there any way to change the source code on the current Flickr application to upload to Picasa web albums instead of Flickr??.....Or can any one direct to where I can get a Picasa application worth downloading that lets me upload....If you are thinking about Shozu, its out of the question, Shozu sucks....to complicated.....I also have tried the email service of Picasa, But I would much rather have a similar application to Flickr. THANKs!!

Woodypix no está en línea Stack level 1
    If you are looking to upload photos from your Blackberry to a destination like Flickr, try Mosnaps.com. It will allow you to send geotagged photos and text in 2 clicks. Not sure if this is what you are looking for. Good luck.

tober.travel no está en línea Stack level 1
    itookthisonmyphone.com.they have a bb app that works great!!

via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~