Has anyone used FishText with a Blackberry, and have any reviews? I'm particularly interested if ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

aaronlbloom no está en línea Stack level 1

FishText with Verizon BB?

Advertisement

Has anyone used FishText with a Blackberry, and have any reviews? I'm particularly interested if anyone has gotten it to work on a Blackberry on Verizon in the US (is it even possible, it might not?)
    I have BB9630, Verizon

I'm looking for a good sms alternative that uses data only, no phone or phones sms. There are sites where you can SEND a text, but with no reply phone. there are apps that allow pretend sms to other folks with the same client.

Fishtext seems to be an app that provides sms for a low cost that can do both send and receive, or send it in such a way that recipients can reply to your phone directly.
    I'm looking to use sms while roaming in Europe. Verizon global plan does 50 cents to send, 5 cents to receive. I want to send over data, but with my phone number in the message for reply - even if I have to pay a few cents to send. Better than 50 cents.

Thanks!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I am not sure you can send texts over data.