Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

no it is not for the BB yet it is just talk wright now.... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1

Re: Firefox for your BB. They heard you.

Advertisement

no it is not for the BB yet it is just talk wright now.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

A couple more things for you folks on the fence re: using Firefox over IE. My wife uses IE and I use Firefox. Foxfire's adblock add-on, among others, prevents "half" you screen being taken up by those huge ads that are SO ANNOYING ... that I see everytime I'm on her computer. (They have MANY other add-ons that are great too.)

Also, since I maintain my wife's computer with regard to what virus and spyware protection is used, we run the same on hers and mine - imagine that! The kicker is that when I run her spyware scan she usually gets 10-12 hits every time - I get none. (I also use the same technique of quarantining, etc.) The only basic difference is the use of IE and Firefox - because we do approximately the same amount and type of searches and site visits.

Lastly the tabbed kolosus mentioned - I can live without it either. I run with 6-12 tabs open all the time.

That's why we want a Firefox browser for BB. I've tried Opera twice, and a couple of others too - can't get use to them. I keep going back to the supplied BB browser. I'd move to Firefox on a BB in a heartbeat...if it worked at all.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Amen jblack.......you took the words right out of my mouth!!

I don't use IE, I used to when I first began my job......but our IT Department urged us to use Firefox, now...we have NO MORE ISSUES!! its great

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234